Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unintentional blackpill thread

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Was trying to think if I had seen anything that was an unintentional blackpill and I remembered the movie 500 Days of Summer with Zoe Deschanel and Joseph Gordon Levitt. I watched it in high school with my normie friends but I went to watch the intro and there is this line:

"This is a story of boy meets girl.
The boy, Tom Hansen of Margate, New
Jersey, grew up believing that he'd
never truly be happy until the day
he met his... "soulmate."
This belief stemmed from early
exposure to sad British pop music
and a total misreading of the
movie, "The Graduate."

Fuck, this movie is actually a normie tier blackpill. If you haven't seen it, the movie is about a guy who falls in love with a girl and basically gives her everything she ever wanted. She ends up dumping him saying she never saw herself getting married/settled down and that it just wouldn't work out. The guy runs into her a few months later and finds out shes engaged to a new guy. Brutal tbh. Have you seen any movies or shows that were actually somewhat blackpilled but you didn't realize it at the time?

There's like a billion movies about a white male cuck who falls in love with a white female slut and she doesn't like him back because she's busy taking tons of dick.

Wow what a bitch! AWALT

There's like a billion movies about a white male cuck who falls in love with a white female slut and she doesn't like him back because she's busy taking tons of dick.
word, that's basically every movie.