Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

@Uninspiredguy1 after making another post destroying white supremacist racecopers

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdX6aVzPgHs

@UninspiredGuy1 after making an epic post with 0 strawmen, directly attacking and destroying those stupid racecopers (BTFO!!!) like a boss!

Shut the fuck up about your autistic “straw man arguments.” No white girl will ever fuck you. They will always fuck white chads and not you. Stop simping for white women you dumb fuck.

imagine getting destroyed by @BlkPillPres who is the dumbest member of this site.

Shut the fuck up about your autistic “straw man arguments.”
You do strawman

No white girl will ever fuck you.
Ok?
They will always fuck white chads and not you.
What does that have to do with anything deranged schizoid. Niggers you bow for won’t fuck hou

Stop simping for white women you dumb fuck.
Give me an example or post of a white nationalist doing that. You can’t because it’s a shitty strawman
imagine getting destroyed by @BlkPillPres who is the dumbest member of this site.
You are both the same. Liberal schizoids.

What does that have to do with anything deranged schizoid. Niggers you bow for won’t fuck hou
Its so sad how you are a chad bootlicker. Thats all that the alt right is. Worship of a race that doesnt even like you. (Spoiler alert: you’re an incel) no white women will ever fuck you. Its like giving the high school quarterback a nice pat on the back and a congratulations right after he fucks the whole cheerleading team. Meanwhile you sit in your dark room with your cheeto stained hands reading alt right forums jfl

1eeb9319 473f 4a00 b27f 6925b364f183

Its so sad how you are a chad bootlicker. Thats all that the alt right is.
Nope :feelskek: try another strawman buddy
Worship of a race that doesnt even like you. (Spoiler alert: you’re an incel)
Question: how can a race not like somebody? White identitarianism and wignat incels like me. How can a race, especially one like the white race targeted by Jews to be liberal and to SHUN their race, not like someone? And as opposed to what? Ethnics who do hate you 100
no white women will ever fuck you. Its like giving the high school quarterback a nice pat on the back and a congratulations right after he fucks the whole cheerleading team.
:feelsjuice: No clue what you’re even on about
Meanwhile you sit in your dark room with your cheeto stained hands reading alt right forums jfl
So what is gonna happen when whites become a minority and your neighborhood is filled with angry nonwhites? Are you gonna say you support them and you hate “the evil raycis?”

Question: how can a race not like somebody? White identitarianism and wignat incels like me. How can a race, especially one like the white race targeted by Jews to be liberal and to SHUN their race, not like someone? And as opposed to what? Ethnics who do hate you 100

So what is gonna happen when whites become a minority and your neighborhood is filled with angry nonwhites? Are you gonna say you support them and you hate “the evil raycis?”
That is all well and good.

But when will you do incel interviews? I have requested this so many times yet you never respond.

Please, i want incel content. :feelsbadman:

Idk, I’d need a person, a discord, and I’d do it. Even then it has to be someone worth interviewing/someone extraordinary.

It over
@Emba wants to be interviewed, also he is an oldcel, it would be refreshing to hear his persepective, make it happen, please. :feelsbadman:

How can a race not like somebody? Do you even know what site you’re on you moron? White people dont like you, especially good looking white people.

Ethnics dont hate white people. You clearly never go outside in real life. Subhuman ethnics are white incels best ally. Ethnics can never be good looking.

How can a race not like somebody?
How can a race of 1 billion people, many of which deluded into liberalism or deluded into not having racial identity, hate a person?
Do you even know what site you’re on you moron? White people dont like you, especially good looking white people.
then what are my incel friends here? Or my white nationalist friends? @Uggo Mongo isnt white? White people don’t hate me. White liberals do, which is good. They might as well be not white because I treat them as such.

Ethnics dont hate white people.
You clearly never go outside in real life. Subhuman ethnics are white incels best ally. Ethnics can never be good looking.

Never mind the statue tearing, holiday taking down, critical race theory, BLM etc etc. ethnics fucking HATE YOU. They want to spit on your ancestors. They do not like you. Hell, go to the search bar on this very forum and type in “cumskin”, then tell me they don’t. JFL. You’re acting as if nonwhite people aren’t bitching about racism constantly. Do you know what that’s a dog whistle for or are you that naive?

@Emba wants to be interviewed, also he is an oldcel, it would be refreshing to hear his persepective, make it happen, please. :feelsbadman:
Id have to reinstall discord.... But yeah.

Ask me anything (almost)

You may want to make a list of stuff.

Here's a list of non questions.
Actual location/ state
vehicle name
Specific Reason for neetbuxx.
Doxx type stuff.... Or anything that might make me get "flagged" (worse than i already am).

Good questions...
How i found out about the jews!
What i would do if i knew in the past what i know now.
Some gardening stuff.
Living in the woods stuff.
Hunting stuff.
Fighting stuff.
Why i hate wimps

Id have to reinstall discord.... But yeah.

Ask me anything (almost)

You may want to make a list of stuff.

Here's a list of non questions.
Actual location/ state
vehicle name
Specific Reason for neetbuxx.
Doxx type stuff.... Or anything that might make me get "flagged" (worse than i already am).

Good questions...
How i found out about the jews!
What i would do if i knew in the past what i know now.
Some gardening stuff.
Living in the woods stuff.
Hunting stuff.
Fighting stuff.
Why i hate wimps
@BummerDrummer please, now do this interview, @Emba is ready and has even given you a wide range of topics to discuss, no excuses now. :feelsbadman:

The guy is the perfect goy.

Giga cuck, imagine reaching this point of cuckism

I can pull ethnic females if i wanted to
Please do, delete yourself and your progeny from the white race and do us all a favor nigger bootlicking race traitor

@BummerDrummer please, now do this interview, @Emba is ready and has even given you a wide range of topics to discuss, no excuses now. :feelsbadman:
Whatever.... It would probably get him banned everywhere anyway.
Shut the fuck up about your autistic “straw man arguments.” No white girl will ever fuck you. They will always fuck white chads and not you. Stop simping for white women you dumb fuck.

imagine getting destroyed by @BlkPillPres who is the dumbest nigger of this site.

Last edited:
Whatever.... It would probably get him banned everywhere anyway.
Cope I want 2 do it just add me when I want 2 I think it’s be very interestinglos

Its so sad how you are a chad bootlicker. Thats all that the alt right is. Worship of a race that doesnt even like you. (Spoiler alert: you’re an incel) no white women will ever fuck you. Its like giving the high school quarterback a nice pat on the back and a congratulations right after he fucks the whole cheerleading team. Meanwhile you sit in your dark room with your cheeto stained hands reading alt right forums jfl
D258E3AA D245 4336 B554 D0C89BBC67C0