Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel UniCels

FailedVlad

FailedVlad

Greycel
So I'm headed to uni next semester and there is an Facebook group for people got accepted to discuss their summer and whatever. Some people are posting photos of themselves with a small introduction and you see normal male normies get like 20 likes and females get all over 100 and this is the blackpill part. This half-ukrainian half-russian Vlad just posted a bunch of photos flexing his jawline and then some shirtless pics and he gets over 200 likes and women are all dropping their IG username in the comments saying stuff like "add me, we should hang-out" etc. Fucking brutal, god I wish I was born as him, but no, I was born a retarded looking Eastern European, JFL I don't even have the balls to make a post in the group for people will probably just haha react it

Glad that I ain't one.

Ngl if youre suifueled up now it's gonna be infinitely worse when you have to live with that guy and he's fuckin bitches in the dormroom next to yours while youre trying to study or rot.

Speaking from experience here. Except instead of Chad it was a fat ogre nigress 2 points below me bagging Tyrones like it was nothing. After my first year I transferred out so I could commute instead. Rather live with mommy and daddy than put up with the degeneracy of a college campus

I prefer uni over HS, yeah what you described is a thing but people in college mostly interact in smaller groups so you can easily avoid them, and you dont really get actively bullied by NPCs

Better not post it if you are a sub8 male

Freshman Vlad gets to fuck several bitches meanwhile Truecel PostDocs studyslave for 80 hours/week

Ngl if youre suifueled up now it's gonna be infinitely worse when you have to live with that guy and he's fuckin bitches in the dormroom next to yours while youre trying to study or rot.

Speaking from experience here. Except instead of Chad it was a fat ogre nigress 2 points below me bagging Tyrones like it was nothing. After my first year I transferred out so I could commute instead. Rather live with mommy and daddy than put up with the degeneracy of a college campus

parents live close to uni so I dont pay rent and wont have to deal with that suifuel thank god

I was locked out of all the main social circles by the first day I attended college.