Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Unicels its OVER. No one wants to be your friend anymore.

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
So I started my final quarter for this academic school year and have decided to try to make friends. In lecture it is almost impossible to make friends or even hold a conversation since everyone is trying to hear the professor and take notes (obviously I don't try here just pointing that out). And in sections I have been trying to talk to the people around me but most of them don't want to. Its not all the time cause they are trying to avoid me but its also because they are just trying to get the work done and leave. Its funny cause that is when you are supposed to interact with others yet everyone either sticks with who they know or do the work by themselves. I mean I don't blame them they already have social circles so why bother trying to meet new people if not necessary.

So it is over for most unicels cause no one is actively trying to make friends outside of the first few weeks of school freshman year. If you start of a loner you are doomed to be a loner. There aren't many social activites either to meet new people outside the first week. And all the socials that occur are just filled up with existing social groups which aren't looking for new acquaintances.

Im still going to try, this was only the first week of sections so I assume most people are just testing the water (if that makes sense), they are just looking around to see who is the best people to group up with. So hopefully I haven't come off as a aspie or something and could seem NT enough to get a friend.

Last edited:
Lol people try and make friends with me within the first 2 months but I was too autistic. I just wanna die

Not really. You can always find new groups to join. Always try your best at the beginning of a new semester.

DELET THIS

Attachments

• JUST.png
    JUST.png
    46.1 KB · Views: 93
You don't want friends. Then you won't be able to walk on campus without friends trying to greet you and ask you what you're up to

You don't want friends. Then you won't be able to walk on campus without friends trying to greet you and ask you what you're up to

Thats a cope boyo, everyone wants someone to show some sort of affection even if its just someone caring enough to ask how things are going.

Thats a cope boyo, everyone wants someone to show some sort of affection even if its just someone caring enough to ask how things are going.

Agreed.

Always try your best at the beginning of a new semester.
Thats what I have been doing but to no avail. Im still going to try tho since I haven't had the opportunity to attempt to talk to everyone in my sections

I seriously try not to talk during a professors lecture. Nothing pissed me off more than people talking to me during the lesson, even if it was a femoid asking for something

I seriously try not to talk during a professors lecture. Nothing pissed me off more than people talking to me during the lesson, even if it was a femoid asking for something
yeah I don't try during lectures, thats why its impossible to make friends there cause no one talks and no one should

You're stuck with us dude. It's over.

yeah I don't try during lectures, thats why its impossible to make friends there cause no one talks and no one should

The idea is to get there early and talk before the lectures.

I’m a Unicel with friends. However I met my friends from pure luck. But OP is correct however, if you don’t make friends early you won’t ever make any.

The idea is to get there early and talk before the lectures.
No one wants to talk kek. I scout the room and everyone is just on their phones or laptops, so I just think whats the point.

No one wants to talk kek. I scout the room and everyone is just on their phones or laptops, so I just think whats the point.

I've become good friends with folks I've randomly sat next to. Pick a spot, talk to the person around you.

I've become good friends with folks I've randomly sat next to. Pick a spot, talk to the person around you.
I will try although it is much easier said than done at times

Depends on the class. Computer scíence: bad sense of humor aspies. Language: normies. Business: total assholes.

Depends on the class. Computer scíence: bad sense of humor aspies. Language: normies. Business: total assholes.
For reals. My economics class was full of Frat boy chads, was total suicide fuel seeing them take up an aisle sitting next to their friends and Stacy girlfriends while I sat alone. Its like a chad thing to get into business and economics, I guess that is why they are successful.

For reals. My economics class was full of Frat boy chads, was total suicide fuel seeing them take up an aisle sitting next to their friends and Stacy girlfriends while I sat alone. Its like a chad thing to get into business and economics, I guess that is why they are successful.
Making friends at uni is hit or miss in my experience. Asking a dumb question before, after or even during the lecture is usually enough to start a conversation. If that didn't happen the other person wants to be left alone.

I'm in my 2nd semester of college as a freshman and still haven't said a literal fucking WORD to anyone

It's been over tbh.

Nah. I avoid people I know I see in public like the plague.

2 easiest ways to make friends in college:

1. study groups

2. SHARED APARTMENT/ROOM --> finding friends on tutorial mode if you live with a nice person
(If you can't find any room rent a apartment yourself, seek for flatmates online and pick those that seem nice und up to do stuff togehter)

Last edited:
I'm honestly shocked at how different high school was from college. In high school, I at least had other incel and lower tier normalfags trying to make friends with me. Now, even other incels want nothing to do with me since they're only wanting to go up on the totem pole.

3 fucking years wasted. 90% of the reason I came to college was to be around other young people.

So I started my final quarter for this academic school year and have decided to try to make friends. In lecture it is almost impossible to make friends or even hold a conversation since everyone is trying to hear the professor and take notes (obviously I don't try here just pointing that out). And in sections I have been trying to talk to the people around me but most of them don't want to. Its not all the time cause they are trying to avoid me but its also because they are just trying to get the work done and leave. Its funny cause that is when you are supposed to interact with others yet everyone either sticks with who they know or do the work by themselves. I mean I don't blame them they already have social circles so why bother trying to meet new people if not necessary.

So it is over for most unicels cause no one is actively trying to make friends outside of the first few weeks of school freshman year. If you start of a loner you are doomed to be a loner. There aren't many social activites either to meet new people outside the first week. And all the socials that occur are just filled up with existing social groups which aren't looking for new acquaintances.

Im still going to try, this was only the first week of sections so I assume most people are just testing the water (if that makes sense), they are just looking around to see who is the best people to group up with. So hopefully I haven't come off as a aspie or something and could seem NT enough to get a friend.
I only have two friends in uni. I'm pretty much ignored by everyone else. I tried making friends but those people are not interested. The university offered social activities during the first week, that's how everyone met, but I couldn't be bothered to join them. Most people there are boring and shallow, I was wrong for thinking the quality of people would be better in a STEM course.

People think that society is antisocial because everyone is on their phones. This is wrong, because most people are messaging their friends. They just dont want to meet new friends.

2 easiest ways to make friends in college:

1. study groups

2. SHARED APARTMENT/ROOM --> finding friends on tutorial mode if you live with a nice person
(If you can't find any room rent a apartment yourself, seek for flatmates online and pick those that seem nice und up to do stuff togehter)
Blue pilled thinking boyo:

1. No one wants you in their study group, they want their friends.

2. I got shit roommates so that didn't work for me. And if I got some slayer chad as a roommate it would be so much suicide fuel and who is to say they even want to get along with you. They will only want to live with you cause its a cheaper alternative and they probably had no other choice.

Blue pilled thinking boyo:

1. No one wants you in their study group, they want their friends.

At least in my uni you are together with different people in every class, so you can't always study with your friends and need to search new groups constantly, especially if you failed an exam and your friends didn't. It's easy as fuck to find study partners, there is always somebody who searches one too or who lets you join their group (after all, not everybody is an asshole, at least not in college).

2. I got shit roommates so that didn't work for me. And if I got some slayer chad as a roommate it would be so much suicide fuel and who is to say they even want to get along with you. They will only want to live with you cause its a cheaper alternative and they probably had no other choice.

Search a new shared apartment then. Having good roommates increases your quality of life drastically, especially if you have trouble finding friends in other ways. If you can't find a room with nice people, like I did, rent an apartment yourself, so you are the one who picks the flatmates. This is really the easiest way to make friends. The thing about only wanting a shared apartment for the money is true for some people, I guess maybe about 60% of all students, but there are still enough who want to do stuff together, especially if they have no gf/bf and not a large circle of friends

So try those two things to find friends, I am genuinely convinced you can do it :)

So try those two things to find friends, I am genuinely convinced you can do it :)
Thank you, I am still trying, my final quarter for this academic year barely started so I still have hope I can find some friends this quarter.

Cope and gay. If you're good-looking and NT, you can make new friends at anytime through casual conversation or joining a club.

Cope and gay. If you're good-looking and NT, you can make new friends at anytime through casual conversation or joining a club.
Are you retarded? Obviously if you are good looking and NT you can, but who here is that? Fucking retarded this is on a incel forum, who do you seriously think its directed towards.

Are you retarded? Obviously if you are good looking and NT you can, but who here is that? Fucking retarded this is on a incel forum, who do you seriously think its directed towards.
If you're not NT and good-looking, you'll never have a good social life anyway, so stop coping about missing milestones.

There are no milestones.

Why bother? Unless you’re actively trying to looksmax or to have social finesse, you’re just gonna set yourself up for getting ghosted or cast out later down the road.

Try to make friends with the outcasts - they’re not easy to reach out to but very easy to spot. At least then you’ll have some company during the trials of university.