Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

uni_1

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I re-met most of my acquaintances from last time. Most notable is this one normie piece of shit and his normie friends. They are the most infuriating type of normies. The ones that appropriate 4chan culture and the autism, depression and suicide jokes that come with it, although they don't relate to any of those things because they're fucking normies. They just see it as entertainment. My low inhib causes me to make suicide jokes or flat out tell people "I want to die" (inb4 "lelel autism!! xd" I don't say it to just anyone I am mindful. I shouldn't have to explain this whatever fuck off) and they not only just laugh at it but they don't take it seriously at all with a callousness. Most infuriating of all is that one of them is pretty fucking great at doing "autistic" things. He told me he routinely walks through the fire door, has walked into random people's rooms about 7 times if they were unlocked, etc. He has never got in trouble for any of this yet I get fkn swatted for making a joke. Normies have everything better. They have the world.

I met the people who took pity on me last semester and "befriended" me and as usual I was terrible at talking to them. 

I saw the inside of the normie's rooms who I mentioned earlier. They have way more shit than me and it makes me jealous. They also have each other as friends, do well in school, yet they take part in r9k/4chan culture. I fucking hate them.

I saw this other group of normies who as usual made me feel even more insignificant and infantile than I usually do. They are the same age as me and yet they are pretty much fully fledged adults. For the same reason my relationship with them is almost nonexistent. A 30 year old can't be friends with a 10 year old. There is no way for them to relate to each other. 

I saw the two guys who ride bmx like I do. One of the guy's bikes is more similar to mine. It is spotless. Mine is dirty, scratched up and shitty looking because I'm not neurotypical.

I've tried to pick easy classes but I'm already starting to feel the heat. It took me about 3 hours including the sudden nap that forced its way in the middle for me to do the first reading assignment for a bitch ass philosophy class. I'm dropping that shit. kek
B07LSui.png
he responded already 
YIiCcmK.png

I haven't gone to my comp 2 class yet but the syllabus looks like hell and the teacher sounds like a cunt from her reviews on ratemyprofessor and the way the syllabus is written. Definitely dropping that shit.

I have very little confidence in general about school. Not sure I am capable of regaining it.

I've already reverted to my old ways of stewing is misery and anxiety the whole day. How could I not? It's not something I can just turn off.

What I am doing while normies are enjoying life. https://youtu.be/FuOAqRpJ4ag

inb4 @blickpall "did u lift and shower ur classes bro?" 
fight me fgt

University is a pain in the ass, and the workload is even worse. I hate the normies at my uni, they are all selfrightous picks that think they are above subhumans like me.

lmao that video hahahahaha

the way you shoved up these fingers in the statues vagina made me lol hard, truly incel tier video

Your give would have been enough to describe your uni life but thanks for the detailed explanation. It sounds just like my school life. Especially the part about retarded demanding teachers

university is hell. If you ever go ER pls record.

fukmylyf said:
university is hell. If you ever go ER pls record.

no desire to and no guns or i'd summon my persona persona 3 style in front of a large group of normies

nausea said:
lol which studies

English creative writing but right now I'm taking mostly gen eds

nausea said:
ah

you already passed some exams?

no i dropped out in the middle of the last semester and im back now

Indari said:
nausea said:
ah
you already passed some exams?
no i dropped out in the middle of the last semester and im back now
my first year of uni was terrificant, spent 6 months in some unescapable pit
passed only 1 exam

how many people is in your classes?

nausea said:
passed only 1 exam

2 of them have around 50 people, one has 18. I haven't been to the last one but I am probably going to drop it for an online class. I am not going to drop out no matter what this time.

Indari said:
nausea said:
passed only 1 exam
2 of them have around 50 people, one has 18. I haven't been to the last one but I am probably going to drop it for an online class. I am not going to drop out no matter what this time.
how many exams you must pass to get the degree?

Learn to rely upon yourself only (hard to do, I know).

As for your classes, keep doing gen eds. I'd recommend switching over to a lucrative major (eg. STEM) so at least you can live life well off as an incel.

university was hell for me, so hard to focus on studying and exams when ur depressed and have anxiety and no energy to do anything, even easy gpa booster classes become undoable, i used to do the same thing whered id drop alot of classes at the beginning of the semester cuz i couldnt handle it, feels bro

blickpall said:

I just had a dream where I was at a basketball court with a chain fence around it and there were a few police officers on it doing some kind of demonstration with weapons and suddenly one of them twirled an axe up in the air and it went over the fence and a guy with oven mitts on caught it. The axe had a blade appendage on I and that's where the guy caught it, then suddenly the guy was Peter Rodger. I thought how it was impressive he could catch a blade with just oven mitts but I also was a bit nervous for him. He threw the axe to the men on the basketball court (I'm not even sure they were still cops in my mind) and the man threw it back to Peter. This repeated a few more times and each time I grew a bit more nervous. Of course this manifested itself and on the third or fourth throw Peter struggled with the weight of the axe and then his hand was cut off. He fell to the floor flailing around and my point of view cut to him on the ground face up in agony next to a puddle of water. The man who was throwing the axes to Peter was suddenly there too and he laid on top of Peter's half-severed hand as if trying to stop it from moving, and the expression on his face changed from exertion to a wicked grin. He then forced Peter's head under the water that was suddenly now deep enough, and after like one second of air bubbles escaping from his mouth he was dead, a horrible expression left on his face, and I had the thought damn this gif is fucked up even though I wasn't at a computer screen in the dream. Just as I was about to search up Peter Rodger on Google to see if he had actually been murdered I woke up 50 minutes ago at 2:30am and had the strong thought that I was wasting time being at uni and I should just go to trade school where I wouldn't have homework or need to think about anything and would be guaranteed a job.

Even if I was just here to have the college experience and don't actually have a plan for my degree so fucking what for at least a year. I'm getting paid to go here I'd actually be richer than when I came if I successfully completed school here. But I'm not neurotypical. I can't do school. I can't have good experiences in this one in a lifetime environment. I can't have this one fucking thing. Not even for a semester. I may just drop out again tomorrow when I meet my advisor for what was supposed to be about my schedule for this semester.

i doxxed your university btw boyo, dont ask me how

if u dont think u can do well in these classes you should definetly drop them and think of coming back later if u decide u are ready and in a better mindstate, no point of messing up your GPA, i did that and i regret it, its beyond repair

blickpall said:

DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING LMAO AT ME WITH YOUR NORMIE MEME ANIME AVATAR YOU FUCKING PRETENTIOUS ASS PHILOSOPHY FUCKBOI PIECE OF AURELIUS SHIT

Indari said:
blickpall said:
DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING LMAO AT ME WITH YOUR NORMIE MEME ANIME AVATAR YOU FUCKING PRETENTIOUS ASS PHILOSOPHY FUCKBOI PIECE OF AURELIUS SHIT
calm man, don't get banned

My university isn't as bad. I mean we had a social justice open mic, but like three people attended. There aren't really SJWs. I made friends with a guy in my philosophy class who mocks numales and cucks. His shit has been screencapped and taken to the dean a few times though.

lostcel said:
if u dont think u can do well in these classes you should definetly drop them and think of coming back later if u decide u are ready and in a better mindstate, no point of messing up your GPA, i did that and i regret it, its beyond repair
Be careful with this, some programs only let you drop a certain amount of classes. You will also fall behind and end up paying a lot more since you're going to go to school longer, and some classes aren't available in the summer and winter sessions. Even dropping a class past the add/drop period you pay for. I've been able to make many comebacks in my classes after failing midterms, I've been able to get A's, B's, and C's after doing that. Mostly B's.

Take classes at a community college if you can over the breaks, they're easy as shit. Also talk to the professors if you're struggling, and if your university has tutoring try to utilize it.

I record my lectures, because professors tend to emphasize important concepts in class, and I rewrite my notes. If you want to improve your grade in a class, you can always retake it. Since you're doing gen eds now, that's easier, as farther in your major a lot of classes become prereqs. They say study groups help but my class is all stacies/roasties and I'm autistic.

Since you're an english major, it's more papers and writing than exams. All that essay bullshit they taught you in highschool may not apply, since some papers have to be concise, but present the information with a good flow. Your university might have a writing center, and talk to your professors if you do poorly on a paper to see how you can improve. I mostly write research papers, so I can't really help. I was great in high school with this stuff, but it's been a while.

Indari said:

Lmao

I have fucked up dreams every day. It sucks. My condolences.

that video gave me the energy to continue on with life

Almost everyone is a normie on image boards, i.e. chans.

Nothing really surprising tbh.

i totally understand where you are coming from. the whole "normies get away with everything" in particular. normies can say so much shit, do stupid shit and at worst their friends would ironically call them a retard but if an autist so much as slightly steps out of line you're reputation is permanently fucked and you get treated like dirt.