Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uni Thread: I'm Tired of Shit Non Incel Friends

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Hey I'm getting fucking tired of my horrible normie friends at times and want to meet some incels because I guarantee there are some at my uni. I go to a tech school in the south, but that's all I'm saying. PM me if you think you go to the same place.

Others feel free to post clues as to where you go to school and want to at least share the LDAR life with another poor soul.

i live in nyc

so over if you're an incel here like just lol.

nothing coz I was kicked out

>goes to uni
>ldar

pick one

they need a university of no females n chads, just incels only.

whogivesafucc said:
Indari said:
nothing coz I was kicked out
how the fuk do you get kicked out of college
Roastie probably claimed he raped her when he just smiled at her.

keep them, then you might have a chance to get a female

having friends who all finally have gfs as an incel is pure sui fuel

Really go look for the engineers and comp sci students. Most are beta orbiters though.

Raiden said:
Really go look for the engineers and comp sci students. Most are beta orbiters though.
This. CS is fucked nowadays though with Tyrones and Stacies. Computer and Electrical Engineering is where the actual good autists are.

ropecel said:
Hey I'm getting fucking tired of my horrible normie friends at times and want to meet some incels because I guarantee there are some at my uni. I go to a tech school in the south, but that's all I'm saying. PM me if you think you go to the same place.

Others feel free to post clues as to where you go to school and want to at least share the LDAR life with another poor soul.

Any friend is better than no friends