Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting uni term beginning soon

• Thread starter Deleted member 6753
  • Start date
Deleted member 6753

Deleted member 6753

0.00001/10
-
I really dont want to go back there

exams are on so there arent any classes, and I will most likely do what i did last year and spend every day in my room studying (cant study in library i have no idea how people do that, its way too busy)

no one even knows my name there i dont have a single friend and the girls are mean to me

fml fml fml

oh well at least the exams end for me quite early so i can retreat back home and miss out on all the end of year parties etc

exams are on so there arent any classes, and I will most likely do what i did last year and spend every day in my room studying (cant study in library i have no idea how people do that, its way too busy)

no one even knows my name there i dont have a single friend and the girls are mean to me

fml fml fml

oh well at least the exams end for me quite early so i can retreat back home and miss out on all the end of year parties etc
I feel you I'm in the same position and it sucks. I once thought what would happened if I fainted in the middle of some lecture with 200 people no one would even know who it was JFL.

exams are on so there arent any classes, and I will most likely do what i did last year and spend every day in my room studying (cant study in library i have no idea how people do that, its way too busy).

fml fml fml

I mean this term is ~ a month.
2 weeks of classes followed by 2-3 weeks of exams.
After that we're done and we can LDAR until late September/October.

Although I agree with you.
The suicidefuel thing is because it's basically summer now, after every exam when I go back to student accommodation everyone will be outside in little clothing with twink chads walking around In wifebeaters making out/grinding with foids.

I also revise in my room tbh, everyone hates me and tbh I get more done.

just ldar in ur room man, fuck actually going to class

Take excessive amounts of Adderall, score big, and let time pass it by.

I am done with uni in less than a month

JFL @ University™