Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Uni is pure suicide fuel

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
The amount of couples I see, people making out, how Chad gets stared by whore foids is destroying me day by day. It is impossible to go uni without feeling violated constantly. And what's worse is being around people constantly telling you how they're fucking Stacys every week. Legit just waiting until I die so God can give me some virgins in the afterlife god willingly.

out of 10 girls in my college, only 2 are in RL

No dresscode either, so girls walk around practically naked

You can see the harems forming around Chads. This is the end of society.

Yeah, Chads destroy pussy on the regular and live life to the fullest at uni. Incels struggle to study 24/7 for tests, only to get a lower grade than Chad (who got the answer key from a foid)

this is the exact reason why I swore to finish looksmaxxing before going to uni, cant fathom having stem pressure while being subhuman

Can’t blame Cho for what he did tbh. Sounds like hell.

Sweet child, the working life is much, much worse. Uni was hell, but I hate my life after uni a lot more.

Sweet child, the working life is much, much worse. Uni was hell, but I hate my life after uni a lot more.
At least you have money to cope with. Unicels can't even get a part time job to fuck prostitutes.

At least you have money to cope with. Unicels can't even get a part time job to fuck prostitutes.
I make $300 a month (before taxes). I pay bills, buy food and I have jack shit left at the end of the month. Ohh and I live with my parents.

Man, this bothers me so much I literally bitch about the same shit every day. People around here are probably sick of seeing me post this shit.

I would have roped if I went..that's prime roping age...

It’s disturbing what’s going on.

The amount of couples I see, people making out, how Chad gets stared by whore foids is destroying me day by day. It is impossible to go uni without feeling violated constantly. And what's worse is being around people constantly telling you how they're fucking Stacys every week. Legit just waiting until I die so God can give me some virgins in the afterlife god willingly.
All you have to do is pay your taxes on time and foids will be all over you. That includes local and state.

I feel your pain.

Just today I've heard one guy brag about how he ploughed the nurse at her house and another guy bragging about how he fucked a stacy is the shower.

Both of them are > 6'4 rugby players.

Yeah, Chads destroy pussy on the regular and live life to the fullest at uni. Incels struggle to study 24/7 for tests, only to get a lower grade than Chad (who got the answer key from a foid)

It is man, im suprised they’re not more uni shooters tbh

I make $300 a month (before taxes). I pay bills, buy food and I have jack shit left at the end of the month. Ohh and I live with my parents.

Man, this bothers me so much I literally bitch about the same shit every day. People around here are probably sick of seeing me post this shit.

That's sad, bud.

I’m so glad I made it out of uni. I coped HARD those days. Literally only leaving my room for a sandwich or class. Headphones in 24/7 and vidya is the only way I made it.

Uni is just a taste of what goes on in the real world. Chad's start to collect foids for their harems there while the ethnics and other subhumans shamble around from class to class with their heads down or congregate in packs since all the foids flock to the top 10% fraternity Chads.

No, you have to let it out sometimes. The problem is, it won't change anything. While you work really hard for litle money, females can just go ewhoring or make some money with some stupid cosplays. The current state of this world is ridiculous.

No, you have to let it out sometimes. The problem is, it won't change anything. While you work really hard for litle money, females can just go ewhoring or make some money with some stupid cosplays. The current state of this world is ridiculous.
Well, ewhoring and cosplays are pretty extreme examples (although they do happen). But the thing is, a woman working the same job as me, same hours and with the same pay, will obviously have a much higher quality of life. Most of the time they don't even work, they just waste time organizing shit and looking busy, or gossiping.

Well, ewhoring and cosplays are pretty extreme examples (although they do happen).

Twitch whores are unfortunetely quite common tho'

But the thing is, a woman working the same job as me, same hours and with the same pay, will obviously have a much higher quality of life.

Indeed. She has it way more easy even in this situation.

Most of the time they don't even work, they just waste time organizing shit and looking busy, or gossiping.

And because of she is neglecting work someone else, most likely a man, has to do it.

I feel your pain.

Just today I've heard one guy brag about how he ploughed the nurse at her house and another guy bragging about how he fucked a stacy is the shower.

Both of them are > 6'4 rugby players.
The pain from seeing foids give chadulahs and tyrone the fuck me stare
I’m so glad I made it out of uni. I coped HARD those days. Literally only leaving my room for a sandwich or class. Headphones in 24/7 and vidya is the only way I made it.
Am running out of copes boyo