Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Uni as a Foid

S

scicel

Greycel
Foids don't have to do anything to get through university. Whenever there were one or two women in a course I took, male students were doing their homework for them, teachers never asked them any hard questions, and each lesson was just the teacher and some other simps trying to flirt with them. They didn't even have to study for exams. Students can "appeal" their grades, talk to the teacher, and then the teacher can change the grade if he wants to. The thots usually failed at first, but then they appealed their grades and magically passed. Also, they can hand in complete garbage as their final thesis (usually written for her by a male student), only ramble incoherent nonsense during their defense, be unable to answer any questions, and still get their degrees.

(Yes, I know what I'm talking about. First I went through that as a student and now I'm working at a university as a researcher/teacher, and this exactly how most of my colleagues do their courses. And yes, I know, uni is for cucks.)

Foids never leave tutorial island

As an incel it is your duty to judge your female students to the exact level of that you would a man. Every poorly written thesis is to be failed justifiably, no stone is to go unturned. Make a name for yourself as the teacher that fails foids. It's the based thing to do.
Yes! Currently I'm too lazy and I'm taking a break from teaching, but you're right, I should be giving more courses. Will probably give some next semester.

As an incel it is your duty to judge your female students to the exact level of that you would a man. Every poorly written thesis is to be failed justifiably, no stone is to go unturned. Make a name for yourself as the teacher that fails foids. It's the based thing to do.
You would be surprised at how entitled women are. Saw one crying for failing a multiple choice test and then insulting the prof for not giving her enough points (the situation is shitty when you fail a test for 0.5 points, but still: Someone cannot pull them out of his ass, the performance is either there or it isn't).
Women like to say to men "When you are in power for so long equality feels like oppression", but then they behave like this whenever they cannot get away with a oral grade or another scam. Women are supported by female teachers due to inherent gender soldarity (something not-existent in men) and by male teachers (for reminding them of their daughters or by transforming them into horny simps).
True equality like math or multiple/single choice therefore makes them angry. Like with all things: Everything a woman says should be inverted and then you have the truth.

Foids don't have to do anything to get through university. Whenever there were one or two women in a course I took, male students were doing their homework for them, teachers never asked them any hard questions, and each lesson was just the teacher and some other simps trying to flirt with them. They didn't even have to study for exams. Students can "appeal" their grades, talk to the teacher, and then the teacher can change the grade if he wants to. The thots usually failed at first, but then they appealed their grades and magically passed. Also, they can hand in complete garbage as their final thesis (usually written for her by a male student), only ramble incoherent nonsense during their defense, be unable to answer any questions, and still get their degrees.

(Yes, I know what I'm talking about. First I went through that as a student and now I'm working at a university as a researcher/teacher, and this exactly how most of my colleagues do their courses. And yes, I know, uni is for cucks.)
Have you seen one of their thesis papers?

You would be surprised at how entitled women are. Saw one crying for failing a multiple choice test and then insulting the prof for not giving her enough points (the situation is shitty when you fail a test for 0.5 points, but still: Someone cannot pull them out of his ass, the performance is either there or it isn't).
Women like to say to men "When you are in power for so long equality feels like oppression", but then they behave like this whenever they cannot get away with a oral grade or another scam. Women are supported by female teachers due to inherent gender soldarity (something not-existent in men) and by male teachers (for reminding them of their daughters or by transforming them into horny simps).
True equality like math or multiple/single choice therefore makes them angry. Like with all things: Everything a woman says should be inverted and then you have the truth.
True!

Your teacher seems based though. At my uni, if it's only 0.5 points (or 1 or 2) and the student is a foid, most teachers would simply "admit" that the question as "unclear" and give her some more points for one of the questions so she can "pass".
Have you seen one of their thesis papers?
Had a look at some. Most are complete BS. Some are OK, but then they're unable to answer any questions during the defense, so it's probably written by their boyfriend (or just some random SIMP). That always infuriates me the most. And then they get good grades for mediocre work that they didn't even do themselves. And I can't expose myself too much trying to point stuff like that out. If I lose my job, that wouldn't help any Incels either.

Last edited:
The bigger the boobs, higher the grade.

XD

Those times are long over though. Now they also do whatever they can to help ugly women.
They probably have a quota to fill numbers, more women graduate college better empowerments statistics

They probably have a quota to fill numbers, more women graduate college better empowerments statistics
For students that have already been admitted not really. I think most are just SIMPs. And maybe some are afraid that others might think they're "misogynists" or that they might even get in trouble for "discrimination" if they always let the one or two women fail.

Based