Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Unhinged

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Just came home from watching this movie in the Theater and I'm surprised how good it was. I really liked it, which is why I want to recommend it.

The movie is about an Incel who gets rejected by Foids usually. Then one day, another hole is unfriendly to him (She's a cheating bitch btw) so he decided to go ER on her and her family... He will beat up women brutally but I'm not gonna spoil more.

Looks based actually. I really like Russell Crowe. Pretty interesting to see him in this role. Inkler Vs IT Foid. He probably loses in the end but its worth it if he can live rent free in her head for just a single second.

cool, i might watch one of these days

I hate that word.

How long was the movie? The previews on tv make it seem like it is about one road rage incident. Your review makes me want to watch it now.

cool, i might watch one of these days
Sadly the end is probably gonna be some female empowerment crap because m'lady has to win in hollywood movies.

Damn, thought it was about silver borders.

dat guy saying 'y don't you go your own way?'
gets slammed. :feelsLSD:
will watch but not paying to jews.

Looks based actually. I really like Russell Crowe. Pretty interesting to see him in this role. Inkler Vs IT Foid. He probably loses in the end but its worth it if he can live rent free in her head for just a single second.
You won't regret it.
How long was the movie? The previews on tv make it seem like it is about one road rage incident. Your review makes me want to watch it now.
1 h 30 min.

You won't regret it.
Yeah i will definately watch it but i need to wait for it to drop on torrents. Not going to the theatres for a long while now.

Yeah i will definately watch it but i need to wait for it to drop on torrents. Not going to the theatres for a long while now.
Too many couples there. It's suifuel.

I dont care about them, i just dont want corona.
JZDTkqPbqGyIZPr-800x450-noPad.jpg