Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unfortunately, my brain and body both agree that women aren't worth the effort and struggle of stopping my rotting and improving my life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I should stop rotting and improve my life for different reasons, but that's besides my current point.

Women aren't really a reward anymore. They're chores, they're nagging, quarrelsome chores that constantly take and take and give very little back.

As high as my sex drive and desire to make love and be affectionate and intimate with a woman are, my body and brain obviously think they're not worth actually going out and putting in some work in order to get them.

Well, my extreme avoidance of people, general anxiety and chronic laziness (and many other issues) certainly have a lot to do with it too. But if my body and brain thought that it was worth it, I'd at least try and be better and change.

But they're just not worth it. The wet hole and the few other things that come with it just ain't worth all that effort. And this is not the blackpill talking, this is the reason why my body and brain just aren't mobilizing at all, they'd rather just sit around and do nothing, rotting rather than trying to get a woman.

Tbh and I'm being deadly serious when I'm saying this, the only way I can imagine or see myself dating a woman is if she asked me out. And that's if going out on dates and shit wouldn't be too bothersome. I'm gonna die a virgin and alone and it kinda is my fault.

Last edited:
The curse of the sloth :feelsbadman:

The curse of the sloth :feelsbadman:
Seriously man, I'm incredibly lazy. You know how you can never say things in absolute terms, like you can't say you're the most something or you're the best at something, cause there's 8 billion people in this world and there's always someone better? Well, I genuinely think that out of the 8 billion people on this planet, I might actually be one of the laziest. That's how lazy I am, and I am not kidding at all.

I should stop rotting and improve my life for different reasons, but that's besides my current point.

Women aren't really a reward anymore. They're chores, they're nagging, quarrelsome chores that constantly take and take and give very little back.

As high as my sex drive and desire to make love and be affectionate and intimate with a woman are, my body and brain obviously think they're not worth actually going out and putting in some work in order to get them.

Well, my extreme avoidance of people, general anxiety and chronic laziness (and many other issues) certainly have a lot to do with it too. But if my body and brain thought that it was worth it, I'd at least try and be better and change.

But they're just not worth it. The wet hole and the few other things that come with it just ain't worth all that effort. And this is not the blackpill talking, this is the reason why my body and brain just aren't mobilizing at all, they'd rather just sit around and do nothing, rotting rather than trying to get a woman.

Tbh and I'm being deadly serious when I'm saying this, the only way I can imagine or see myself dating a woman is if she asked me out. And that's if going out on dates and shit wouldn't be too bothersome. I'm gonna die a virgin and alone and it kinda is my fault.
man you the best.
im sick and tired of me wanting to throw away my own life for some bullshit used up cunt.
im sick of all my disorders and panic attacks whenever i go to the street
i want to be happy. They doesn't worth it.

man you the best.
im sick and tired of me wanting to throw away my own life for some bullshit used up cunt.
im sick of all my disorders and panic attacks whenever i go to the street
i want to be happy. They doesn't worth it.
Ohh yes, I can definitely relate to walking down the street and nearly having a panic attack. Especially after all the public embarrassments from when I used to be an alcoholic. I dread walking into anybody who used to know me, I literally dread it every time I step foot outside my house. Sometimes I fantasize about living in a country where no one knows me, but that can't happen for many reasons.

At this point I completely agree that women aren't worth it, however I didn't always believe this. At first, the reason I stopped trying was because I couldn't see a path to pursue which would actually result in a relationship, and I realized that it wasn't realistic for me. Then I began LDARing.
Tbh and I'm being deadly serious when I'm saying this, the only way I can imagine or see myself dating a woman is if she asked me out.
This is true for me as well. I refuse to expose myself to lots of rejection all over again for a reward which will never materialize, and even if the reward did appear, I don't really believe that it's even remotely worth the effort invested anymore. Once I realized that I'm projecting what I want upon women who aren't what I want them to be, my emotional desires for them pretty much vanished.

Not worth it for you, that's all there is to this. It's a cope, and it's not a small one. I like you and wish the best for but let's be honest here.

I think its the same for atleast 70% of this forum.
Either rotting or doing the bare minimum.
Thats what happens when you are devoid of basic human releationships

Mgtow cope tbh

Just lay there and rot theory.

I think building a habit is more important that willpower or needing reason.