Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting UNFAIR

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I don't get it anymore, today I saw so many white guys they are 5, 6 or & with fat ugly ethnic girls who are 3s maybe some 4s at best. Does this mean if you are a 3 u are doomed to be with 1's or nothing??????

even 1s can get a train ran on them by frat chads

Nah, even the most ugliest women expect chad.

I don't get it anymore, today I saw so many white guys they are 5, 6 or & with fat ugly ethnic girls who are 3s maybe some 4s at best. Does this mean if you are a 3 u are doomed to be with 1's or nothing??????

I know that feeling :feelsbadman:
Im also a 3/10, and when i see 6 or 7 white tall males with ugly fat 2´s or 3´s females i ask myself what the actual fuck is left for me? Should i settle for a disgusting 1/10 landwhale with skin problems and that stinks like a pig? I deserve my looksmatchs at least :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

even 1s can get a train ran on them by frat chads
Everybody says this but idk why a chad would even look at a sub 4 foid when he Can run trains on 5+ foids all day long

I know that feeling :feelsbadman:
Im also a 3/10, and when i see 6 or 7 white tall males with ugly fat 2´s or 3´s females i ask myself what the actual fuck is left for me? Should i settle for a disgusting 1/10 landwhale with skin problems and that stinks like a pig? I deserve my looksmatchs at least :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Exactly once 5s could get 5s, not anymore!!!!

Everybody says this but idk why a chad would even look at a sub 4 foid when he Can run trains on 5+ foids all day long
I suspect it’s because Chad is motivated by the generic drive to impregnate as many women as possible.