Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unexplained Incel Phenomena

F

Feeshtu

Officer
★★★
I have seen a few examples of men, who should be incels.
But yet, they have girlfriends.
This can be explained easily, usually.
Such as the guy being filthy rich.

Some men, on the other hand, should have a girlfriend, but they don’t.
For some unknown reason, they have never had a girlfriend.

It’s not their looks, not their height, etc.
It is some unexplained incel phenomena that makes them incel.

These are the guys that foids call creepy, but the foid can’t say why they find him creepy.

These are the guys that foids are just not sexually attracted to, but they don’t have a reason why they aren’t.

This is not the usual incel case.
Usually, there is a reason that the guy is an incel.

But, there is the unexplainable phenomena.

Exceptions prove the rule

For some reason all opponents of the blackpill seem to automatically assume that we deny the existence of statistical outliers in the population of 7 billion humans and use this as the basis for their argument. The particular circumstances that allowed for any given random subhuman to get a girlfriend are unlikely to be particularly noteworthy or interesting

Some guys just get unlucky in life overall, despite not having any seriously bad traits. In this modern society, it's fairly easy to grow up outcasted because of how atomized society is. Some otherwise ok guys will just get unlucky and "fall out" of society. Same way some brand new cars get randomly picked to use in crash tests to investigate car safety. These cars did nothing wrong, they had nothing wrong with them, yet they were doomed by being in the wrong place at the wrong time. You could also say they were doomed by NOT being in the right place at the right time. Same goes for men. Some men have nothing absurdly wrong with them, yet were unlucky like these cars. Life is random, as is the life of a car. Some cars live till old age and die naturally, while some car's lives get cut short by an accident or neglect, despite no fault of their own. Life is very similar to this, especially for men.

For some reason all opponents of the blackpill seem to automatically assume that we deny the existence of statistical outliers in the population of 7 billion humans and use this as the basis for their argument
Exactly, since they wouldn't be considered so rare and as exceptions if the general rule isn't true. Just because one car makes it to be 50+ years old, doesn't mean most of them will. Seeing a car that old just makes you wonder, "How did that car survive so long and still be in good shape?" Same with people. I see some ugly guys, not betabuxxers either, with seemingly loving gfs, and I wonder how it happened. Just the same kind of rare good luck it takes a car to live to age 50+ I guess

my pet theory is that the more ugly the dad is, the more likely the foid is to date an ugly man, with the exception being noodlewhores. Sometimes ugly men produce pretty kids, and pretty parents make ugly children.

my pet theory is that the more ugly the dad is, the more likely the foid is to date an ugly man, with the exception being noodlewhores. Sometimes ugly men produce pretty kids, and pretty parents make ugly children.
That actually sound pretty reasonable tbh. Perhaps there is a good amount of truth in this

For some reason all opponents of the blackpill seem to automatically assume that we deny the existence of statistical outliers in the population of 7 billion humans and use this as the basis for their argument. The particular circumstances that allowed for any given random subhuman to get a girlfriend are unlikely to be particularly noteworthy or interesting
I don't know bro, when I walk through my hometown I see so many average and below average dudes with girlfriends, they're not outliers anymore. So many dudes that objectively should have lower SMV than me have girlfriends while I'm a 33yo permavirgin, it doesn't make sense.
And they aren't even rich or funny or educated ... nothing. They're average and below average joes. They fat, short, balding, poor, uneducated, but they still manage to get a girlfriend somehow.
I thought about this alot and the only plausible explanation to why so many low quality dudes have girlfriends while I rot is that God wills it.

Normies have a hidden edge...

I think its because they are stupid and more easily manipulated. = desirable to foids. They want niggers. Slaves...

IT will touch this.