Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Unexpected suicide fuel. Was talking to a foid on phone as chadfish when said “shut up dumb slut”

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
She corrected me and said “I am your dumb slut” not just a dumb slut and started giggling.

It’s was 3am falling asleep and this woke me up.

Basically, it never began for us.

crazy bitch that one you have found

Yep, gonna rope soon.

She corrected me and said “I am your dumb slut” not just a dumb slut and started giggling.

So you ended up fucking her like the rest of the girls, right? Or are we not in the RIFC gets exposed arc yet?

So you ended up fucking her like the rest of the girls, right? Or are we not in the RIFC gets exposed arc yet?
is OP another @uninstall ???

women create the patriarchs

is OP another @uninstall ???
If you mean “is OP pretending to chadfish when in reality he’s bragging about all the women he fucks to further his own ego without us realizing it” then in my belief, yes. Idk who uninstall is but if he did that too then good riddance.

I don’t have proof for my claims yet but it’ll come out eventually.

If you mean “is OP pretending to chadfish when in reality he’s bragging about all the women he fucks to further his own ego without us realizing it” then in my belief, yes. Idk who uninstall is but if he did that too then good riddance.

I don’t have proof for my claims yet but it’ll come out eventually.
OP is secretly a Chad :worryfeels::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

OP is secretly a Chad :worryfeels::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
It’s pretty obvious. No incel chadfishes this much to prove the blackpill. We all already KNOW the blackpill. He’s doing this to brag.

Mother of suicide fuel, holy fucking shit thats broooooootal.

There must be a reason beside his looks?
Wrong.

JFL at the fact you're still doing this shit to yourself.

It’s pretty obvious. No incel chadfishes this much to prove the blackpill. We all already KNOW the blackpill. He’s doing this to brag.
Also chads have to have a certain voice too....
MODS :chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Thanks for the content, it gives me motivation.

You should run mask game. When you meet up tell her you want to wear a mask while you have sex. So she'll never be able to see your face.
Mother of suicide fuel, holy fucking shit thats broooooootal.

There must be a reason beside his looks?
Wrong.
Its that he volunteers at the local orphanage every weekend.