Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel unemployed homeless man buys foid dinner and drives her back to her apartment and she is rude as fuck and doesn't give him a chance

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

Just stop being a fucking cuck bro

How do you even watch modern entertainment without wanting to rope?

She owes him a blowjob :feelsrope:

could jsut give him a literal coffee so he's alert driving home since he went out of his way to drive her home like a fucking gentleman
His fault for being a simp honestly. If he got something out of it he would be quick to say his personality is good and ours is bad if asked.

His fault for being a simp honestly.
he should not have paid for her meal, for sure

you should only consider stuff like that after she gives good head because at that point you're already giving her free meals

And what exactly is wrong with still living with one's own mother as an adult? Stupid fucking bitch ass foid :lasereyes:

And what exactly is wrong with still living with one's own mother as an adult? Stupid fucking bitch ass foid :lasereyes:
wouldn't home-sharing help protect the environment by creating fewer structures, spending less money on heat, etc.

Foids want to destroy planet

Typical entitled alcoholic pean hole. Also too old for my liking. Washed up stank hoe.

Last edited:
You know that's just a show, right? Irl, homeless Chad slays crackwhores in the streets.

Yet no homeless foid would do this for me.

You know that's just a show, right? Irl, homeless Chad slays crackwhores in the streets.
HomelessChad

doesn't look like a Chad face tbh...
kind of regretting capturing vid at 50% to save space now since I can't analyze it so well, wouldn't even know how to check what actor is billed for this minor part (film "RED")