Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Underused study that confirms a lot of blackpills

Arch Anemone

Arch Anemone

Arch Anomie - Older and wiser than you.
-

Key sections:

Evaluates hypergamy

Screenshot 20191220 080356

Shows the 80-20 rule

Screenshot 20191220 080501

Combats the myth that women message ugly men. Shows 18 percent of men receive no messages at all. Femcels message Chad more than incels message Stacy.

Again, patterns of sent messages appeared to fall between the aim-highest and the more tempered models in Figure 1. This difference is greatest for the least desirable [women]senders, whereby fewer than 10% send messages to men at similar desirability levels and more than half sent messages to alters in the medium-high and highest level quintiles.
We also include two summary measures of online dating activity. Outgoing Messages captures the total number of messages sent by the online daters in the sixth-month observation window. The average male sent about 2.5 times as many messages than the average woman, and the male distribution of sent messages was much more highly skewed. In addition, twice as many women as men sent no messages to other daters. Incoming Messages showed the opposite pattern, with the average male receiving 4.5 times fewer messages than the average woman, and 10 times more men compared to women receiving no messages. Nearly all women (98%) received at least one message from a man, and about 18% of men received no messages from women.

Last edited:
cucktears won't touch this

This difference is greatest for the least desirable [women]senders, whereby fewer than 10% send messages to men at similar desirability levels and more than half sent messages to alters in the medium-high and highest level quintiles.

Nearly all women (98%) received at least one message from a man, and about 18% of men received no messages from women.

JFL at the scientific blackpill
Didn't read into how they got the numbers, but 18% seems to be severely understating how fucked the situation is at the moment

lol just be good looking bro. stop the shit. black pill is apparent in its horror.

Lol at men's distribution being close to a bell curve, if anything a bell curve shifted slightly to the right.

Meanwhile women think most men are ugly. The distribution is "skewed" as we say in statistics.

Yikes! Do you really expect me to read all this misogynstic inkwell drivel? Where are your actual legitimate sources like HuffPost, Buzzfeed or Vox?

Key sections:

Evaluates hypergamy

View attachment 179352

Shows the 80-20 rule

View attachment 179353

Combats the myth that women message ugly men. Shows 18 percent of men receive no messages at all. Femcels message Chad more than incels message Stacy.

Again, patterns of sent messages appeared to fall between the aim-highest and the more tempered models in Figure 1. This difference is greatest for the least desirable [women]senders, whereby fewer than 10% send messages to men at similar desirability levels and more than half sent messages to alters in the medium-high and highest level quintiles.
We also include two summary measures of online dating activity. Outgoing Messages captures the total number of messages sent by the online daters in the sixth-month observation window. The average male sent about 2.5 times as many messages than the average woman, and the male distribution of sent messages was much more highly skewed. In addition, twice as many women as men sent no messages to other daters. Incoming Messages showed the opposite pattern, with the average male receiving 4.5 times fewer messages than the average woman, and 10 times more men compared to women receiving no messages. Nearly all women (98%) received at least one message from a man, and about 18% of men received no messages from women.
Giphy 2

Yikes! Do you really expect me to read all this misogynstic inkwell drivel? Where are your actual legitimate sources like HuffPost, Buzzfeed or Vox?
"Dear Sarkeesian these silly Boyim with their misogyny! Chad just has a great personality you silly Boyim! Just get a good personality like Chad and you will have everything you want! Stupid Boyim!"

Figgers shouldn't have rights.

cucktears won't touch this

JFL at the scientific blackpill
Didn't read into how they got the numbers, but 18% seems to be severely understating how fucked the situation is at the moment

When was this report made?

Go MSTOW right now

I am glad that they are at least not touching scientific studies yet. Media slanders and lies about it, but the truth is still there for those who want it.
In the future these kind of studies would be forbidden and anyone who would dare to make such an undesirable, 'outrageous' research would be persecuted for thought crimes and 'scientific misogyny'(Or they will use another term but that would be my guess.).

I am glad that they are at least not touching scientific studies yet. Media slanders and lies about it, but the truth is still there for those who want it.
In the future these kind of studies would be forbidden and anyone who would dare to make such an undesirable, 'outrageous' research would be persecuted for thought crimes and 'scientific misogyny'(Or they will use another term but that would be my guess.).
You already can get in trouble for ''scientific racism' by pointing up that human species, as diverse as it is, is inherently unequal. Openly saying that men and women are different is nowadays a pretty controversial statement on its own. The cult of equality is a religion with its own saints, heretics and infidels.

Hi cucktears. I would be glad if any of these bluepilled idiots would show any decent scientific studies to confirm their bias but guess what, they are so low IQ that they can't even find evidenece for their claims but they still believe in all that shit.

Wow, how reluctant are actually women when it comes to texting men first, still a taboo thing reserved only for the top-tiers, experiencing a girl texitng you first must be the greatest testament to your genetic potential, like, EVER.

Wow, how reluctant are actually women when it comes to texting men first, still a taboo thing reserved only for the top-tiers, experiencing a girl texitng you first must be the greatest testament to your genetic potential, like, EVER.