Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Understanding that weeb is da wae

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Right is said that at age of christ, 33, comes final understanding of world, and formation of values. Before it I thought that japanese cartoons ok, as have very cute girls, and japanese culture outstanding and interesring overall, but weebs are lame and cringe. But reaching age if christ understanding came, that weebs are right, japanese culture is so totally superior to all others because of many things, and one of them is also animu , where girls so kawaii, that it is based to embrace it, even at cost of abandoning own inferior gaijin cultures

And what lithuanians have through ages? Warrior culture, peasant culture, bit more pagan version of jewish religion, and potatoe-stufffed pig intestines. Seriously speaking, maybe can be found some more depth in ancient mythologies, but not enough for really cultured man to live it, as lithuanian culture is mostly suited to warriors and village people, and it's existence not produced supreme beauty

Commander president

ye pretty much

yea, 2d drawlings are pretty cool xd

yea i didn’t read but i probably agree