Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Underrated blackpill movie

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-

Burning is a Korean movie I went to see alone in theater a few years ago. It went somewhat under the radar because its more of an asian artfilm, different from the classic blackpill movies we’re used to, but I remember it really leaving a mark on me and deeply blackpilling me.

Theres basically all the elements : main character is poor and neets, meets a girl who leads him on, gets cucked by rich chad, gets angrier and angrier, goes ER. Its not as straightforward as something like Taxi Driver but the peacefulness of the slow humiliation of the main character is very relatable.

There even a nude dance scene from the k-stacy at some point in the movie with good titty action.
View: https://gfycat.com/genuinepastbufflehead

I recommend

Last edited:
i stand alone by gaspar noe is another one...

I saw the movie recap of this, seems like semi realistic view at inceldom, he lives with his mom, copes with history, colleagues bully him, neighbors accused him of being an pedophile, its easier for his 60yo mom to find a date, he does eventually gets one night with a "femcel" but he heavily simps and betabuxx for her while she gets even more depressed for being with him.

View attachment 770163

Burning is a Korean movie I went to see alone in theater a few years ago. It went somewhat under the radar because its more of an asian artfilm, different from the classic blackpill movies we’re used to, but I remember it really leaving a mark on me and deeply blackpilling me.

Theres basically all the elements : main character is poor and neets, meets a girl who leads him on, gets cucked by rich chad, gets angrier and angrier, goes ER. Its not as straightforward as something like Taxi Driver but the peacefulness of the slow humiliation of the main character is very relatable.

There even a nude dance scene from the k-stacy at some point in the movie with good titty action.
View: https://gfycat.com/genuinepastbufflehead

I recommend
Is this the movie where the noodlewhore has alot of sex with an older white guy and then she gets killed by some simp who wanted to kill the white guy in the end ?

Is this the movie where the noodlewhore has alot of sex with an older white guy and then she gets killed by some simp who wanted to kill the white guy in the end ?
No not this one but Id watch that

No not this one but Id watch that
:feelskek:

I had to have been 12 or something when I saw that movie. Pretty old movie ngl I still remember how he was basically teaching her sex and stretching out her hole one finger at a time in one of the scenes.

The poor ricecel that was supposed to marry her through arranged marriage tried killing the white guy, but noodlewhore ate the bullet for him.

Thanks for the recommendation. Another one that's good is Virgin Mountain, courtesy of @Fat Link's recommendation.