Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Underrated black pills tbh

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
the voicepill ... you have shitty voice. Either you sound like a woman, a faggot, or a teen or child, when you are actually an adult male. No one will ever respect you if you don't have an adult male sounding voice, especially if it's not deep

The neckpill ... you have thin neck, which makes you look more weak and beta

the teethpill ... having shitty teeth is gross, even ugly men look better with proper white straight teeth

the testiclesizepill ... you have tiny balls, and they don't hang much

the nosepill ... you have ugly nose, not symmetrical or is hooked or too wide or thin

the handpill ... you have hands that are too feminine and soft, or hands that are too dirty and tough and masculine/ugly. Women (and people in general) associate what you are capable of and what types of work you do from your hands. If they are nice and clean and not full of callusses, then they assume you don't do hardwork and you are feminine. On the other hand, if your hands are too ugly, dirty and full of callusses, they think you are low grade blue collar worker who makes shit. Only way to escape this is be pretty boy or chad.

the handsizepill ... you have small hands

the wristpill ... related to the handsizepill, but you have small wrists

the smallfeetpill ... women associate bigger feet with bigger penis

the tooyounglookingpill ... this and the voicepill both affect me very heavily, the tooyounglookingpill is simple, you look too young for your age. Usually you look underaged, and therefore people don't treat you with respect for someone your age should have. Also relates to the voicepill, where if you sound too young, like i do, then you get shit talked and people assume you are underaged all the time

i could think of more but i'm tired, please reply with more underrated black pills in the thread

Dickpill. even "average" sized dicks will be seen as small. 6.5-7 inches is what foids see as "average". (if you're 6.5 inches just lie)

sub7 (80/20) pill. Even if you're a normie you will only get scraps. You have to be in the top 20% of men to have a satisfactory sex life

Dickpill. even "average" sized dicks will be seen as small. 6.5-7 inches is what foids see as "average". (if you're 6.5 inches just lie)

sub7 (80/20) pill. Even if you're a normie you will only get scraps. You have to be in the top 20% of men to have a satisfactory sex life
dickpill is pretty well known though
but yeah good post
i'm 4 inches and it never began

Unattractive men will always come back to the blackpill.

dickpill is pretty well known though
but yeah good post
i'm 4 inches and it never began
4 inches is beyond brutal

some people underrate the dickpill though

4 inches is beyond brutal

some people underrate the dickpill though
yeah man it's pretty shit, i don't even have a bunch of girth to even it out, it's like average or slightly below average girth but 4 inches and it's hell

yeah man it's pretty shit, i don't even have a bunch of girth to even it out, it's like average or slightly below average girth but 4 inches and it's hell
my girth is average to slightly below (4.25-4.5). according to @Gymcelled girth is actually more important

my girth is average to slightly below (4.25-4.5). according to @Gymcelled girth is actually more important
well my dick is weird
it's slimmer near the head
and gradually gets wider towards the base, idk maybe i should take a pic and then make an outline of it
so you can see what i mean, but not have to "see" my real dick

the tooyounglookingpill ... this and the voicepill both affect me very heavily, the tooyounglookingpill is simple, you look too young for your age. Usually you look underaged, and therefore people don't treat you with respect for someone your age should have. Also relates to the voicepill, where if you sound too young, like i do, then you get shit talked and people assume you are underaged all the time
Tbh all my life people always told me I looked older. I assume because my resting face is a frown and I dont shave. Not looking how you should at your age goes both ways.

well my dick is weird
it's slimmer near the head
and gradually gets wider towards the base, idk maybe i should take a pic and then make an outline of it
so you can see what i mean, but not have to "see" my real dick
i think i can just use my imagination lol. no need to risk a moderation

I've asked dozens of foids online when chadfishing or sending dick pics. 90+% say girth matters more

Girth also contributes to volume in a quadratic fashion, whereas length only increases your volume linearly

Last time I checked 4.9in is supposed to be average

I've asked dozens of foids online when chadfishing or sending dick pics. 90+% say girth matters more

Girth also contributes to volume in a quadratic fashion, whereas length only increases your volume linearly

i saw 4.5 somewhere else

i have a pencil dick :feelsrope:

brutal. my girth is only 3.5" :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

not like I'll ever use it any way. No one will ever see it
a female doctor saw my flaccid dick once
when hard it is 4 inches, but when soft it looks like it is not there, it literally goes inside me when soft and the foreskin is left shrivelled up on the
outside
brutal as fuck

a female doctor saw my flaccid dick once
when hard it is 4 inches, but when soft it looks like it is not there, it literally goes inside me when soft and the foreskin is left shrivelled up on the
outside
brutal as fuck
Damn... The flaccid pill is brutal

I bave a huge small wrist,hand,feet pill

Most of these have some truth to them, but I'd say that having big feet isn't ever going to help a man. I have large feet (size 11 U.S.), but I'm a 5'7" manlet. No one cares about my foot size, but I've received plenty of abuse for being short. Foot size doesn't matter unless you have such tiny feet that you have to wear children's shoes, at which point it becomes just another trait that you can't control that foids use to laugh at you.

Handpill and wristpill are brutal for me. My hand measurement is about midway between the average male hand size and average female hand size, which means that a fair number of women have bigger hands than me. Unlike foot size, women actually care about hand size, and I've been told I have "girly" hands. Wristpill - I estimate that 30%-40% of foids have bigger wrists than me, and on several occasions the ones that do have teased me for it.

The neckpill

the testiclesizepill

the handpill .

the handsizepill

the wristpill .

the smallfeetpill
All me. My hands and feet are so small I legit look like a fucking one piece character with how disproportional my body is

I OD’d on the tooyounglookingpill

the voicepill ... you have shitty voice. Either you sound like a woman, a faggot, or a teen or child, when you are actually an adult male. No one will ever respect you if you don't have an adult male sounding voice, especially if it's not deep

The neckpill ... you have thin neck, which makes you look more weak and beta

the teethpill ... having shitty teeth is gross, even ugly men look better with proper white straight teeth

the testiclesizepill ... you have tiny balls, and they don't hang much

the nosepill ... you have ugly nose, not symmetrical or is hooked or too wide or thin

the handpill ... you have hands that are too feminine and soft, or hands that are too dirty and tough and masculine/ugly. Women (and people in general) associate what you are capable of and what types of work you do from your hands. If they are nice and clean and not full of callusses, then they assume you don't do hardwork and you are feminine. On the other hand, if your hands are too ugly, dirty and full of callusses, they think you are low grade blue collar worker who makes shit. Only way to escape this is be pretty boy or chad.

the handsizepill ... you have small hands

the wristpill ... related to the handsizepill, but you have small wrists

the smallfeetpill ... women associate bigger feet with bigger penis

i could think of more but i'm tired, please reply with more underrated black pills in the thread
I have literally all of those

it's 3:00, hot so I have open windows, I want to go to sleep but some roasties and chads are being loud near the liquor store 50m from my windows and I can't even shout to them to shut up because they have chad voices in comparison to me and I would sound like a pussy
Unlike foot size, women actually care about hand size, and I've been told I have "girly" hands.
I was laughed at by a new woman at work when giving her a handshake for having small skinny hands

tooyounglookingpill - I went to a doctor recently, unshaved, and she asked me if I'm an adult
I'm closer to 30 than to 18

Last edited:
tl dr; take the bad-genetics pill

I pretty much have all of these..
And yes I'm underrated..