Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Under what circumstances should a school shooter be considered legally not responsible for the incident?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Of course, this is just coping, because a school shooter will always be legally punished, as society hates suffering and oppressed men fighting back. And there's nothing we can do about that.

What we can do, however, is decide upon when a school shooting is ok according to the standards of the incel community and should be honored, and when it is just senseless murder.

In my opinion, for it to be justified and respectable, or at least understandable, the shooter would have to prove that he was cornered, alone, and extremely humiliated, and that there was no other way.

In order to consider it that way, i believe the following conditions would have to meet:

• Unsupportive, abusive or dysfunctional family.
  • Absolute loneliness with no one who cares about you.
  • Bullying and humiliation starting at an early age.
  • An unsolvable problem which is the root of it all and the reason people treats you that way, such as short height, thin wrists, being ugly, or being ethnic
  • Repeated unsuccessful attempts to improve things in a less drastic manner and not actually wanting to go ER
  • Long and thought out planning of the shooting, which demonstrates it wasn't done in a moment of rage, and therefore it's more likely there was a real reason
In this scenario, a school shooter should never be legally punished. Which of course won't happen. But in my book he wouldn't be responsible and only one of the victims of such unfortunate circumstances.

Elliot Rodger meets all of those points. Therefore he was only another victim, and the real perpetrators were those who pushed him to the point of doing something he really didn't want to do, and mentioned in his manifesto several times he didn't want to do a shoot up and really feared being driven to that.

Thoughts?:feelsYall:

never, because another incel shooter will fuck it up for the rest of us

under no conditions

they should be congratulated and thrown a celebration with a large feast and dozens of virgins

It's better for an incel not to ruin his life away.

Getting a killionaire.

Of course, this is just coping, because a school shooter will always be legally punished, as society hates suffering and oppressed men fighting back. And there's nothing we can do about that.

What we can do, however, is decide upon when a school shooting is ok according to the standards of the incel community and should be honored, and when it is just senseless murder.

In my opinion, for it to be justified and respectable, or at least understandable, the shooter would have to prove that he was cornered, alone, and extremely humiliated, and that there was no other way.

In order to consider it that way, i believe the following conditions would have to meet:

• Unsupportive, abusive or dysfunctional family.
  • Absolute loneliness with no one who cares about you.
  • Bullying and humiliation starting at an early age.
  • An unsolvable problem which is the root of it all and the reason people treats you that way, such as short height, thin wrists, being ugly, or being ethnic
  • Repeated unsuccessful attempts to improve things in a less drastic manner and not actually wanting to go ER
  • Long and thought out planning of the shooting, which demonstrates it wasn't done in a moment of rage, and therefore it's more likely there was a real reason
In this scenario, a school shooter should never be legally punished. Which of course won't happen. But in my book he wouldn't be responsible and only one of the victims of such unfortunate circumstances.

Elliot Rodger meets all of those points. Therefore he was only another victim, and the real perpetrators were those who pushed him to the point of doing something he really didn't want to do, and mentioned in his manifesto several times he didn't want to do a shoot up and really feared being driven to that.

Thoughts?:feelsYall:
I’ll just go point by point.

1. Not the school or the other students fault even if the stress of such sad living conditions is a contributing factor.
2. I can’t justify this point as means to make mass killing of students and faculty acceptable. I’d personally be more willing to side with a mass shooting event being justified if bullying was present and tolerated with no effort by students or staff to stop it.
3. Only if the majority of it received was at the school at the hands of the other students and the unwillingness of faculty to do anything to stop it.
4. Fair enough since it qualifies as active bullying presumably at school.
5. Yes, certainly and especially if the child and or his parents continually asked the school administration to do something and were ignored.
6. Not a good look as ZOG would only ever see this as pre meditated murder. In an incel controlled world where we actually care about nuance, intent and give eachother the benefit of the doubt then sure an incel court I could see ruling in the shooter’s favor.

More about number 6…

What I mean is Clown World is extremely cynical, untrusting and hateful so whenever anyone is being charged in a Clown World court for some big bad crime the general public and news commentators and other members of the “peanut gallery” as it were seem to automatically assume everyone being charged is a guilty, lying, fucking piece of shit and what I’m saying or hoping is that an incel ruled world would be far less cynical, hateful and untrusting as that.

We’d try not to pre judge others based on our emotions or common tropes or stereotypes is what I’m saying.

Last edited:
I’ll just go point by point.

1. Not the school or the other students fault even if the stress of such sad living conditions is a contributing factor.
2. I can’t justify this point as means to make mass killing of students and faculty acceptable. I’d personally be more willing to side with a mass shooting event being justified if bullying was present and tolerated with no effort by students or staff to stop it.
3. Only if the majority of it received was at the school at the hands of the other students and the unwillingness of faculty to do anything to stop it.
4. Fair enough since it qualifies as active bullying presumably at school.
5. Yes, certainly and especially if the child and or his parents continually asked the school administration to do something and were ignored.
6. Not a good look as ZOG would only ever see this as pre meditated murder. In an incel controlled world where we actually care about nuance, intent and give eachother the benefit of the doubt then sure an incel court I could see ruling in the shooter’s favor.
I'll go point by point too :feelsYall:

1. so? not the shooter's fault either
  2. i said no support from anyone else so of course that includes no effort to stop it. that's one of my required points for it to be acceptable :feelsYall:
  3. even if the people who get ERed are different from the ones who did the bullying, it's still an unfortunate event but not the shooter's fault, who was only driven to that point, but, just like with people who ropes, it's not something they actually want to do
  4. :feelsYall:
  5. :feelsYall:
  6. we can't control what society does, but shouldn't let themselves be controlled by them either. we can still give each other the benefit of the doubt and decide upon when a shooting is acceptable and honored by the incel community

I'll go point by point too :feelsYall:

1. so? not the shooter's fault either
  2. i said no support from anyone else so of course that includes no effort to stop it. that's one of my required points for it to be acceptable :feelsYall:
  3. even if the people who get ERed are different from the ones who did the bullying, it's still an unfortunate event but not the shooter's fault, who was only driven to that point, but, just like with people who ropes, it's not something they actually want to do
  4. :feelsYall:
  5. :feelsYall:
  6. we can't control what society does, but shouldn't let themselves be controlled by them either. we can still give each other the benefit of the doubt and decide upon when a shooting is acceptable and honored by the incel community
About your number 1 or rather my response to it…

My point is that you seem to be trying to forge a way where in a hypothetical incel dominated and controlled reality or at least legal system we come up with acceptable ideas and or scenarios where the gunning down of classmates and or faculty by an incel shooter would be justified.

Well I’m taking the reasonable view that just because an incel has a shitty home life that still wouldn’t justify his shooting up his school since from my own idea of morality in this instance neither the school nor the faculty are to blame for the boys situation.

Nor of course is the boy at fault for it either although you strangely felt the need to point this out to me as if I didn’t already know that.:feelsUgh:

So to sum up things in cliff notes format using a butchered Tyrion Lannister quote “I’m all for revenge but only when it’s against the actual people who actually did me harm” etc, etc.

So in this case an incel shooting up his school over number one would be a clear case of misdirected rage.

It’d make more sense for such a cel to simply go full Kill Bill mode on their entire family.:feelsthink:

About your number 1 or rather my response to it…

My point is that you seem to be trying to forge a way where in a hypothetical incel dominated and controlled reality or at least legal system we come up with acceptable ideas and or scenarios where the gunning down of classmates and or faculty by an incel shooter would be justified.

Well I’m taking the reasonable view that just because an incel has a shitty home life that still wouldn’t justify his shooting up his school since from my own idea of morality in this instance neither the school nor the faculty are to blame for the boys situation.

Nor of course is the boy at fault for it either although you strangely felt the need to point this out to me as if I didn’t already know that.:feelsUgh:

So to sum up things in cliff notes format using a butchered Tyrion Lannister quote “I’m all for revenge but only when it’s against the actual people who actually did me harm” etc, etc.

So in this case an incel shooting up his school over number one would be a clear case of misdirected rage.

It’d make more sense for such a cel to simply go full Kill Bill mode on their entire family.:feelsthink:
high IQ ngl :feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back