Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Under 6 inches?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
The fact girls have ideal penis sizes show how many dicks they had

can't tell if roastie or tranny

Fuck my Sub 6 in height and sub 6 in dick size and sub 6 in face. Its over for sub 6 men

Thank god the average is 4 inch

This will be her in 4 years:

This is a fem dom LARP video you dumb nigger

That's very unsettling ngl.
Average size of a dildo sold in US is 9 inches 7 inch width. Girls like the feeling of being full.

They don’t want a think noodle

Average size of a dildo sold in US is 9 inches 7 inch width. Girls like the feeling of being full.

They don’t want a think noodle

Women want a fucking baseball bat in their vagina

Why should I care about what this tranny thinks of my dick?

Why should I care about what this tranny thinks of my dick?
His whore probably influences all her whore friends that only losers suck small dicks. The penis ceiling raises

it amazes me some woman need literally 7-8 inch GIRTH to feel full or stretched..... look up the videos of woman getting single and double fisted.................. makes 4.5-5 inch girth laughable.

You think this thot has a viable oppinion?
You're wrong.
Don't give her a plattform.

Men's status are determined by their uncontrollable characteristics. Women are elevated on top just by existing.

can't tell if roastie or tranny
They’re both gay, the tranny for obvious reasons but the roastie because you’re putting your dick where dozens of other dicks once were

Johnna JLO

QUEEN JESSICA, for those of us that YOU declare that should be locked up and shrunk, what is YOUR advice after that?? Do we just become beta males to serve SUPERIOR FEMALES both physically and financially? Do we go further and become feminized maids to serve SUPERIOR FEMALES? What is YOUR advice as to our role once we are locked and shrunk down to a nub? i really would love to hear what YOU think on this issue as we will still want to participate in some way, and still want to experience a release periodically to keep life interesting!!!

Johnna JLO

QUEEN JESSICA, for those of us that YOU declare that should be locked up and shrunk, what is YOUR advice after that?? Do we just become beta males to serve SUPERIOR FEMALES both physically and financially? Do we go further and become feminized maids to serve SUPERIOR FEMALES? What is YOUR advice as to our role once we are locked and shrunk down to a nub? i really would love to hear what YOU think on this issue as we will still want to participate in some way, and still want to experience a release periodically to keep life interesting!!!
Looks like we found @Blacktarpill yt account

superficial it must be but only for man , woman dont need to meet standarts after all

Holy shit, the amount of beta cuckry in the comment section of the video is disgusting.

she looks like tranny ngl

Her ideal size is 8-9 inches lmfao, fucking donkey dick or bust.

Her twot is so stretched out it will be physiologically impossible for me to rape her. She wouldn't know I was inside.

Not watching that.

Hate dick threads, I’m only packing 2.5

Johnna JLO

Did you jerk off while writing this?