Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Under 30 = Volcel

Jarnvo

Jarnvo

Im a homophobic faggot
-
Most of you are blackpilled, not incels. cuz even im guilty of this. I was thinking about this just now. Most of us still have goals and ambitions right? I see you guys talk about the gym, making money, finding ways to stay positive, looksmaxxing and all that. Im 19 and like alot of you, were just doing daily things to perfect ourselves and put ourselves out there. So to be fair, were just working on ourselves like everyone else. What im tryna say is, its not OVER for you, ur just getting fucking started.

Edit:
U know this post really showed me how fucking stupid u regulars are. U really think everyone fucking is attractive? Why are there so many ugly fuckers then? I dont get it...

Last edited:
I'm 19 and 5'0" and you think i'm volcel? you dumb af.

what do you mean by this? would it not be over for a 3/10 5'2 man if he's 20 and is still working towards getting his degree?
What does age have to do with getting a degree? Theres no mad rush or race. The height thats very uncommon, also if he is that height hes probably in a country where thats normal. The 3/10 thing can be fixed usually. Lean, well groomed, and well dressed can bring ANY man to at LEAST a 5

Foids much younger are getting fucked every day, you're coping bro.

Most of you are blackpilled, not incels. cuz even im guilty of this. I was thinking about this just now. Most of us still have goals and ambitions right? I see you guys talk about the gym, making money, finding ways to stay positive, looksmaxxing and all that. Im 19 and like alot of you, were just doing daily things to perfect ourselves and put ourselves out there. So to be fair, were just working on ourselves like everyone else. What im tryna say is, its not OVER for you, ur just getting fucking started.
Do you even know what the blackpill is?

LMFAOOO WHAT ARE U FAGGOTS SMOKING :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You are not blackpilled.

:redpill:

Yk u guys are kinda dumb and wont get

Then make yourself good looking?
You can't rearrange your bones or make yourself taller.

Lean, well groomed, and well dressed can bring ANY man to at LEAST a 5
tell me you don't understand math without telling my you don't understand math

If ur under 5'7 ur excluded

fucking scum go fuck yourself my chad friends got touched by our teachers in disguise of kindness.

You stupid fuck. READ your title over and over again till you grow a brain.

Strong infiltrator vibe here.

Oh wait, banner user, September 2022 post.