Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Under-20 y.o's shouldn't count as Incels

SilentSoup

SilentSoup

Officer
★★
Sexologists (people who study human sexuality) define 15-19 as "usual" or "on-time" for having sex for the first time. 14 or younger is "early" , 20 or older is "late".

It doesn't make any sense for men who aren't 20 yet to call themselves incel. They're possible future-incels. If they went and had sex tomorrow they'd be perfectly normal.

guess ill count as incel in about a month then

Agreed, teenagers OUT! (for your own good)

You're probably right, but I can't help coming on here. And honestly, I would have to undergo an extreme change of circumstances to have any hope of ascending in the few months I have before I turn 20.

It depends on circumstances. If you're still in school/college/university, where you're surrounded by girls at their peak SMV, you really have to make the most of the opportunity to ascend as you'll never have a better opportunity. If you try repeatedly and can't do it no matter how hard you try, it's fair to say you belong here.

It depends on circumstances. If you're still in school/college/university, where you're surrounded by girls at their peak SMV, you really have to make the most of the opportunity to ascend as you'll never have a better opportunity. If you try repeatedly and can't do it no matter how hard you try, it's fair to say you belong here.

I'm going with this.

Today in another forum I've found a 13 year boy who entitled himself as a incel whatafuc

This. If you're ugly as sin or have mental disabilities, especially autism, a curry or an asian guy you're fucked no matter your age.

Sexologists (people who study human sexuality) define 15-19 as "usual" or "on-time" for having sex for the first time. 14 or younger is "early" , 20 or older is "late".

It doesn't make any sense for men who aren't 20 yet to call themselves incel. They're possible future-incels. If they went and had sex tomorrow they'd be perfectly normal.

I (37 yo oldcel) agree. 20 is definitely not late. Late starts around 23. It's truely over once you hit 30.

I highly doubt my situation will change if I make it to 20, people already make fun of me because my looks.

I (37 yo oldcel) agree. 20 is definitely not late. Late starts around 23. It's truely over once you hit 30.

Agrees as a 34 yo it's definitely over past 30, all that is available when you hit this age are used up landwhale's with 4 kids.

Agrees as a 34 yo it's definitely over past 30, all that is available when you hit this age are used up landwhale's with 4 kids.

Yeah and that is the case only if you are ready to betabux them.

i dont want to be expelled for sexual harassment

You all mog me fuck everyone. Youngcels are usually attractive faggots who want to identify with some kind of group because they don't fit in, and they realise that they're a virgin at the old age of like 17, and say "hey, I'm an incel"when realistically they're just a normal looking guy.

1000px-333.jpg

accurate

I've always felt like 23 is when it really begins (or ends?). Before that during your teens you don't deal with the stigma, and during your early 20s you can get away with it. But at 23 you are firmly an adult and the reality reveals itself that this is going to be how your life plays out.

stop the gate keeping man before i turned 20 i was just the same as i am now

To the teenager faggots: Just wait until you hit age 20. Every birthday from there on will be 10 times more shit. If you're still in school/college and other ZOG gulags try to ascend ASAP :feelspuke::feelsree:

Sexologists (people who study human sexuality)
Into the trash it goes.

I disagree. If you're already 20 and having had any experience at all you missed your best years already. Plus, you can be ugly enough to be a hopeless truecel even at young age.

I already know that it was over for me since I was like 13 years old because of my uglyness and my manlet height (puberty screwed me tbh). Foids always ignored me, in middle school, high school and in my actual college. I'm going to have 20 in a couple of weeks, but it's over already.

Teen love is all that matters. Missing out on it is worse than death.

gatekeeping threads with no value like these get made every damn week.

People don't change after high school.

Teen love is all that matters. Missing out on it is worse than death.
I think that teen love is overrated, it's not like in the movies. It's probably pretty boring tbh

To the teenager faggots: Just wait until you hit age 20. Every birthday from there on will be 10 times more shit. If you're still in school/college and other ZOG gulags try to ascend ASAP :feelspuke::feelsree:

Stop baiting youngcels, dead srs! The blackpill works as much on youngcels as oldcels. I would even say young foids are the most hypergamic on the planet, more than older foids for sure, so thinking that I would ascend is not realistic at all. Why would any foid go for a subhuman when outgoing tall chads exist? Even if I'm young, I'm not a low IQ bluepilled coper.

Tell that to the 19 year old manlet, autistic, ogre

Drawing a line in the sand outside of obvious stuff like being pre-pubertal is pointless and needlessly exclusionary. That rafaelvicuna guy is an incel in my book, 15 years old but mixed-race, a sub-6, and very cynical.

at 18, youre pretty much done developing.