Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Undatables

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Sorry if this has been posted here before. The guy Luke at 6:48 mogs me in looks and personality yet there is no way I would date that thing he’s with. How over is it for me?

"adorable" or "cute" is the absolute worst thing a foid can call you. I'd rather be an intimidating ogre or ... Barbarian. Than a soy riddled cuck that foids look down on.
Jihadi

Sorry if this has been posted here before. The guy Luke at 6:48 mogs me in looks and personality yet there is no way I would date that thing he’s with. How over is it for me?

Beyond Over

Get mogged by a dough boy and the best he can get is a literal 1/10. JFL

The guy slightly mogs her. He could even become average with surgery actually I think even better, just look at the bones under that fat. Hers are shit tier

wont watch but I will say brutal either way

They probably post here

mogs me to the 7th dimension

The guy slightly mogs her. He could even become average with surgery actually I think even better, just look at the bones under that fat. Hers are shit tier
What does he need to improve? I’m curios as I look somewhat like him, not exactly tho. He mogs her imo, she is absolutely awful especially those teeth.

What does he need to improve? I’m curios as I look somewhat like him, not exactly tho. He mogs her imo, she is absolutely awful especially those teeth.
It’s over

Regardless, that quite-normal looking guy is SMV'd into the far reaches of The Milky Way by her.

Literally everyone I've seen on the undatables mogs the hell out of me. It's depressing ngl

my god , mogs me in language .
but i feel like all the guys and foids in this video are retarded tbh .:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
are the western society is all like that ? :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I remember watching series 1. That 3ft girl named Penny, was fucking hilarious. She went on a date with a 5'11 normie tier guy who also uses a wheelchair. Lets just say she was very underwhelmed!

Sad thing is, series 1 was in 2012! Standards back then was alive and well.

She looks like what i would have to date, i mean SHE'S NOT 200KG. But looks mentally retarded, is she autistic? That's tolerable but dating someone mentally handicapped is totally another thing.

First of all, he needs to drop down to 10% bodyfat or lower and also ditch the glasses. Then he needs to get a better haircut, then he needs to get fillers. Then he needs to fix his teeth.

Last edited:
Brutal, it is over

They're all Incels... Well the men are that is... Not sure if they're all going to get branded as "Misogynistic"...

If you wouldn't want her, plenty of other guys would!
"You've got to take what you can get" applies to average to above average sub8 guys. Sub5s need a miracle, be rich, very NT and unusually confident and get lucky by location to get a 1 to 4 foid or have NOTHING EVER!

that one at 5:52 will look hot with less fat and some make up on

Can we just put every fat woman through Waffen SS training before releasing them back into the dating world? Please?

Ffs his hair is so much better than mine :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

she's retarded and chubby but i'd fuck her ngl :feelstrash:

Ddue

We will continue this discussion after you've had a good wank, my dude.
You must have blueballs the size of jupiter.
Fucking that thing is beastiality.

Your dad followed the same train of thought and he created an incel, always remember that.

View attachment 214144

We will continue this discussion after you've had a good wank, my dude.
You must have blueballs the size of jupiter.
Fucking that thing is beastiality.

Your dad followed the same train of thought and he created an incel, always remember that.
You're not really in a position to negotiate when you are a subhuman yourself im afraid :forcedsmile:

my dad is good looking, and my mom is a decent looking but i look like the male version of my mom which is an incel, basically i just got fucked, btw lain pilled

See, there must be an understanding because that is exactely what I was implying in my inital thought.
Of course your dad mogs your mom because of hypergamy.
Most of the time it's the mothers genetic legacy that creates the incel.

Your dad married/settled for a woman that was below him in looks and therefore took the risk of creating an incels. Your dad settled out of desperation.
That is precisely what you are implying when you say that you would bang this mentally deficient 4/10 forest troll.

Just like your dad, you are taking the risk of creating an incel out of your personal, selfish desperation to have sex/repdroduce.

I don't see the problem. He's just into guys. If that's his thing, more power to him. Not like I would be into that dude he's with. Ugly ass dude.
Wait, are you saying that's not a guy?

also this, you don't have to breed with the first foid you find, you can just fuck.
In my case i do because the stars have already aligned for a foid to like me that much as it is.

You're not really in a position to negotiate when you are a subhuman yourself im afraid :forcedsmile:

But you can at least take responsibility and not procreate. Imagine exposing a new life to this hell-world just for that handful of seconds where your dick feels good.
I don't see the problem. He's just into guys. If that's his thing, more power to him. Not like I would be into that dude he's with. Ugly ass dude.
Wait, are you saying that's not a guy?

No, that's a rare subspecies of forest fungus that we overlooked during the conquest of south america. The natives had this tradition where they would go into the forest every sunday and cum on different kinds of moss.
This is the result.

Last edited:
lol same he literally mogs the shit out of me

never forget the time they brought a full on rugby player chad to the undateables when he had sexual partners before

Attachments

• tom morgan.jpg
    tom morgan.jpg
    282.7 KB · Views: 16
All those roasties can fuck Chad off Tinder

never forget the time they brought a full on rugby player chad to the undateables when he had sexual partners before

tinderChad mogs this guy so its over for him too.

tinderChad mogs this guy so its over for him too.
probs low inhib and NT mogs him but definitely not physique wise, women will at least be attracted to the rugby player first