Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Uncucked anime?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
Is there any anime out there that isn't cucked? No strong independent woman. The best I've come across so far is Kaiji. Modern fiction is too much female empowerment. All I know are fantasy books. Even relatively good ones like "A Song Of Ice and Fire," has female leads who can fight and defeat men.

Older fiction tends to be better. One of them are the Kane Chronicles. The hero is a MGTOW. He never gets romantically involved with women cause he doesn't care about them. When he is offered to save one he doesn't even bother cause there is nothing in it for him. There are powerful women, but they do not command in the battlefield, no do they know how to fight. Their power comes from manipulation. One woman leaves her husband the king cause some dark lord has taken over and fucks him instead. Then her husband who has raised and army comes back, and she decides to seduce her ex husband and leech of him again.

Another good series is "The Broken Empire Trilogy." The main character starts of evil, raping and killing innocents. He slowly turns in to a tradcon. He does fall in love and settles down and has an heir. But the women are still not dominant and empowered. Unless they leech of a man. In one part some woman tries to seduce him and offer him to take over the world together. He tells her to fuck off and kills her and continues on by himself.

What about anime? Is there any uncucked anime? Where the main character isn't a nice guy who saves women? Or even worse, anime with strong women who can fight.

@Raiden

Any harem anime

Looks like a cartoon for toddlers.
:feelstastyman:

But seriously, if you want uncucked anime, never watch shit from after 2005.
Even older anime can be guilty of this tho. Rose of Versailles, Cat's Eye and Ghost in the Shell are famous examples
Any harem anime
They tend to have cucked WK protags and at least one strong indipendent wimmin.

:feelstastyman:

But seriously, if you want uncucked anime, never watch shit from after 2005.
Even older anime can be guilty of this tho. Rose of Versailles, Cat's Eye and Ghost in the Shell are famous examples

They tend to have cucked WK protags and at least one strong indipendent wimmin.

Like fantasy novels then... and video games...

Konosuba, Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan , Oregairu, Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e , Death Note

Astro Boy.
High IQ post.

Females in animes are normally there because they're cute, not to force feminist bullshit.

If you don't want to see female characters just watch battle shounens, plenty without relevant female characters.

Females in animes are normally there because they're cute, not to force feminist bullshit.
I've always considered females beating up dozens of men and similiar shit as pushing feminism

broken empire trilogy is one of my favourite books, read the traitor son cycle series as well.

as for anime stuff like that won’t sell as good, needs to be some sort of heroine in it to get sales on merchandise and what not.

try watching Baki the grappler, brutal fighting anime but animation is pretty garbage the manga is amazing.

there is also fate/zero, which doesn't involve a heroine mc, pretty amazing i would say, don't watch fate/stay night though because it's meant to be romance

also checkout legend of the galactic heroes. it got a remake recently and the original is really high up there

HNK to an extent (Rei cuts a bitch's clothes off and tells her women can't fucking fight) , JoJo until part 6 . (in the first parts women are worthless and just side-characters , the men are the strongest and fight to the death usually)
Naruto is cucked , characters like Tsunade and that whore Sakura hit men and are considered ''strong'' (plus the last antagonist was a woman) /boruto is worse\
One Piece is cucked , but at least that Nami-Bitch is a support character and doesn't do much. Sadly there are ''female navy officers'' and a female yonko. (also sanji is literally a WK)
Trigun is mostly alright , but they still shill for women even though the most powerful characters are male (Vash and Knives)
DONT bother to watch boku no cuckademia , it's shit
HXH is good , but they do nigger and female-shilling , and women are actually considered a threat
Fairy Tail Shills HARD on that whore Erza and There's a lot of ''fan-service''
Soul Eater is cucked hard , a female literally kills a god
DBZ is cucked (female saiyans fight , that blue bitch , the god-bitch etc.) but at least Goku hits ChiChi
FMA was literally written by a woman , do NOT watch
Pokemon is cucked , Chad Gary constantly cucks Ash and women get to use pokemon instead of staying in the kitchen
Berserk is ok for the most part , but they still let a woman fight *barf*
Hellsing is 2edgy4me but still has female-shilling
welcome to nhcuck is garbage , that faggot youtuber mumkey jones likes it
Bleach ironically is cucked , but there's at least a scene where Zangetsu abuses a ''powerful female character''
A

I've always considered females beating up dozens of men and similiar shit as pushing feminism
it literally is , it never happens in real life
don't they got female card-warriors man?

Nah, that's just a fetish for strong women.

Japanese culture is extremely healthy in the sense that women are to serve men, you can notice that on everything Japanese. This "duty towards males" wasn't lost in females from Japan like it was entirely in the west.

Nah, that's just a fetish for strong women
Not an excuse. Strong women = feminism

Japanese culture is extremely healthy in the sense that women are to serve men, you can notice that on everything Japanese.
Which must explain why Tokyo is the incel capital of the world.
Just stating the truth here.

My Youth Romantic Comedy Is Wrong, As I Expected (aka My Teen Romantic SNAFU)

This one starts out blackpilled, but I feel it was kinda trying find a middle ground somewhere and compromise with purple pill / blue pill talk. Still enjoyable, except the one instance where he acted like a martyrdom cuck.

The Original Berserk Anime