Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Uncomfortable truth: you're a pathetic cuck and a worthless slave if you're a nationalist

India superpower 2025
Meanwhile in 2050's India: there will only be a few EV cars here and there, but that's all. Western countries and their hypocrisy... I want to vomit so hard.

by 737188374728q84u7727hx
Only rich-fags drive Tesla cars. Hear me out, people: if you're a man and driving an electric car... well, I hope your car's battery explodes in your house and ends up killing all household members (you included).

they think they're making a a difference to cloomate choonge when they use a electric car
Meanwhile, millions and millions of cars and motorbikes will keep "contaminating" the whole world. Fuck the West.

Asgard

especially burger nationalists. ZERO reason to support US

Uncomfortable truth: nature wants you to become a cuck and a eunuch if you was born weak and low T.

I do not kneel to any flag.

"Fighting for your country is the worst thing a man can do. Fighting for your ideals is the best thing a man can do."

- Me

especially burger nationalists. ZERO reason to support US
Being a nationalist for any multicultural nation is a waste tbh. You’re fighting for a flag, some poorly kept borders, and the Jews in power. You’re not fighting for “your people”, you can’t even define who “your people” are

Being a nationalist for any multicultural nation is a waste tbh. You’re fighting for a flag, some poorly kept borders, and the Jews in power. You’re not fighting for “your people”, you can’t even define who “your people” are
Curryland is unicultural but I will still never risk life and limb for it.

Curryland is unicultural but I will still never risk life and limb for it.
Huh? What are you talking about? There’s a gorillion different cultures in the subcon. Haven’t you yourself even spoken about Gangu curries giving you shit for being Bengali

Huh? What are you talking about? There’s a gorillion different cultures in the subcon. Haven’t you yourself even spoken about Gangu curries giving you shit for being Bengali
Oh yeah but I guess compared to USA we don't have different races. Only different linguistic groups.

Oh yeah but I guess compared to USA we don't have different races. Only different linguistic groups.
Most are ethnolinguistic groups. But yeah on a blood level we’re all the same people and trace back to the same three ancient populations