Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Uncle Ted's manifesto is bloody brilliant

DrunkDegenerate

DrunkDegenerate

Cope Overlord
-
Since it was Ted Kaczynski's (A.K.A the unabomber) birthday a couple of days ago I decided to read his manifesto. He is truly a genius, and many issues and problems people like us struggle today he predicted with the rise technological advancement. The man is has an IQ of 167 for a reason.
I highly recommend everyone reading it.
Here's a link for the lazycels:
Ted Kaczynski's manifesto

im not reading all that shit my iq is 130 i doubt he was that smart

im not reading all that shit my iq is 130 i doubt he was that smart
He was a mathematical prodigy that graduated from high school at 15. Just read it, it's one of the greatest articles I've ever read.
And he still is alive, I hope he will be released one day or at least gets to see his dreams of seeing society change for the better come true. He truly doesn't deserve the sentence he got.

interesting, might read it
wasn't he a kind f anarcho-primitivist? or did I mix something up

I've read it too. High IQ shit.

Netflix has a show called Manhunt: Unabomber. 8 episodes, it's neat, might get you more interested in the manifesto too.

interesting, might read it
wasn't he a kind f anarcho-primitivist? or did I mix something up
Yes, and while I don't completely agree with that view I don't think he was wrong in doing what he did. He wanted to live alone in the woods and just have some peace and quite and even that was robbed from him by the industry. People built roads and destroyed the surroundings in the forest he lived, he couldn't escape the grasp of society so he snapped.

Read it a few years back, very high IQ stuff. All social change has roots in technology. Academia has come to accept this view at least in part.

This had turned me into a Luddite.

But then, though, I realized that technological progress is actually completely unstoppable due to the laws of warfare and economics (competitive advantages will always be coveted).