Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unc talks about the black pill

Fatass3000

Fatass3000

Admiral

20240627 092014

Pretty much everyone agrees that looks matter, the only ones who disagree are people on reddit. I would say 60-70% of the population is black pilled (if we're talking about the strict definition of the blackpill i.e. that looks are the most important thing). Some people say that looks don't matter when they know they do just as a way to be polite. I doubt most people actually believe it.

Ledditors don't actually genuinely believe in the bluepill either deep down inside. They just pretend they do to spite inkwells despite knowing the blackpill being right is as evident as the sky being blue. Everything they do in regards to incels is motivated by contrarianism because ledditors never argue in good faith at all and they always have ulterior motives underneath their thinly veiled mask of sanity.

Last edited:
Pretty much everyone agrees that looks matter
That's the interesting part. Most people know that looks matter but whenever it's coming from an incel/blackpiller then they want to tell us that they don't matter

That's the interesting part. Most people know that looks matter but whenever it's coming from an incel/blackpiller then they want to tell us that they don't matter
Yeah, they know it's over for us so they want us to shut up. They don't want to lose their cheap slave cattle so chads, prettyboys and toilets can continue to live in luxury peacefully without needing to sweat anywhere else than in the gym, bed or running path. They wish they could punish us more for having sexuality.

Ledditors don't actually genuinely believe in the bluepill either deep down inside. They just pretend they do to spite inkwells despite knowing the blackpill being right is as evident as the sky being blue. Everything they do in regards to incels is motivated by contrarianism because ledditors never argue in good faith at all and they always have ulterior motives underneath their thinly veiled mask of sanity.
i think they do it on purpose to piss us off. They’re trolls who need to bully us cuz they can’t do it in hs anymore since it’s over