Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope UNBOXING: Fanstoys Acoustic Blaster

cripplecel

cripplecel

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 1769

IMG 1770

IMG 1771

Out of the box looks like this. This is the cartoon look.
IMG 1773

Figure comes with many pieces to change the look into the toy look.
IMG 1774

Here is ratbat
IMG 1775

IMG 1776

IMG 1777

how much it costs?

This is an incredible figure, even better than acoustic wave because of the better paint. Since I keep acoustic wave with the cartoon look, I will keep acoustic blaster with the toy look.

Its really cool though.

I am collecting the largest scale of transformers which is why they cost so much.

There are many cheaper options such as legend scale. These are much smaller but a fraction of the cost.

This figure from newage for example is $56 USD and comes with 2 extra cassette tapes.

I am collecting the largest scale of transformers which is why they cost so much.

There are many cheaper options such as legend scale. These are much smaller but a fraction of the cost.
View attachment 1271484
This figure from newage for example is $56 USD and comes with 2 extra cassette tapes.
whatever brings you joy, in my case i would rather spend it on PC to cope with games

I got the tapes set as well. So I will unbox them either today or tomorrow.

Congratulations

View attachment 1271484
Are the tapes simply visual?

Cool, wish I wasn't a NEET with no money so I could buy cool stuff like this to cope with