Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope unboxing channels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
its cool to watch ngl, some of the stuff i really want i end up buying. its a good cope to pimp up your gaming setup or room tbh

I've seen his videos, got some really cool shit

it was better when he made zombies videos.

I want a video of someone unboxing incels.co. merch

I prefer boxing!

Not really for me :feelstrash:

Its just unbox and done . If i dont want to buy the product why watch it :feelstrash:
My thoughts exactly, but apparently people like them for some reason. "Shrugs shoulders"

I prefer to do true unboxing myself. Those videos are ragefuel for poorcels like me

I used to watch unboxing videos a shit ton back then, and tbh i like the feeling of unboxing a new thing i ordered, its a good cope.

not yt channel for your ugly face

all unbox videos are fake if are of the deep web and unbox is funny, because of the speech the unboxxer gives before the unboxing

Im not even kidding i was thinking of TheRelaxingEnd before i clicked on this thread, i also used to watch him when he did bo3 zombie high rounds, if i remember he is a bald white guy.