Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unborn fetuses are the true prime foids

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Just face it, as soon as a foid is born, it's already over. She already has people touching her pussy and ass to clean them and whatnot. They're already used-up sluts.

JFL at not having a prime fetus gf in 2k18.

cmybab2.jpg

Bullshit. A femoid living into a roastie's pussy can't be prime.
True prime femoid is the cumshots of a Chad that is going to reach a Stacy's egg cell in the fallopian tube.

X sperms are the primest.

X sperms are the primest.
What a fool I was all that time, craving for slutty used-up JBs when I have millions of prime white X sperms in my ballsack all the while.

I'm like the beggar who sat on a box full of gold for decades, never opening it.

give me some of that fetus juicy

Bullshit. A femoid living into a roastie's pussy can't be prime.
True prime femoid is the cumshots of a Chad that is going to reach a Stacy's egg cell in the fallopian tube.
nah that sperm already had physical contact with a Chad cock so it's already wasted up

What a fool I was all that time, craving for slutty used-up JBs when I have millions of prime white X sperms in my ballsack all the while.
Stacyes will touch our dicks only on the inside.

You're a cuck unless you are pre-fetus.

Slayer of unfertilized eggs = Chad up in 2018

I'm like the beggar who sat on a box full of gold for decades, never opening it.

Put two X sperms together and you practically have a foid right there. Masturbate with your jizz as lube and you're getting a handjob from a million foids at once.

giphy.gif

Put two X sperms together and you practically have a foid right there
:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

I never thought about it tbh.

Imagine cloning some foids from yourself. Millions of sex slaves who look just like yourself.

:whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels::whatfeels:

I never thought about it tbh.

Imagine cloning some foids from yourself. Millions of sex slaves who look just like yourself.

lol. Fucking horrifying tbh. But volcel if you wouldn't.

(I would.)

lol. Fucking horrifying tbh. But volcel if you wouldn't.

(I would.)
I would 100%.

A JB version of myself would be cute. Women don't bald, being a chincel doesn't matter for them, and they would most likely have big breasts since my mom have them and I have a strong chest area for a man.

This

jfl if you aren't wombmaxxing

once she exits, she will crawl right towards a chad

I wonder if anyone has ever fucked an aborted fetus before. TBH i don't think i want to think about that

Fetus stacy's male looksmatch already roped.

Put two X sperms together and you practically have a foid right there. Masturbate with your jizz as lube and you're getting a handjob from a million foids at once.

giphy.gif
Soy1
Soy1
Soy1
Soy1
Soy1
Soy1
Soy1

I wonder if anyone has ever fucked an aborted fetus before. TBH i don't think i want to think about that
Well, they've already killed it, what happens after is irrelevant tbh. But disgusting tbh.

giphy.gif
High IQ.

I would go even further and say that you should fuck your daughters mother before your daughter is even born. Thats peak attractiveness right there

Four digits IQ

Fucking shitposters…

otherwordly IQ

just shitpost theory

Hi IT :feelsseriously: I know you're gonna cherry pick this one but not the blackpills

Fucking shitposters…
This isn't a shitpost, it's an excellent satire of the daily degeneracy occurring on this forum
In reality it's neither of those options, it's just a joke because me and other users were progressively doubling down with threads about underage women.

In order:

https://incels.is/threads/im-sorry-but-14-16-year-olds-are-prime-attractive-girls.87538/unread

https://incels.is/threads/12-15-yea...t-sorry-about-stating-this-fact-at-all.87541/

https://incels.is/threads/im-sorry-...ess-i-cant-apologize-for-it-being-true.87543/

And then this one.

Yikes. It's almost as if this is why y'all are incels. Maybe, just maybe you guys need therapy :y'all::y'all::y'all::soy:

Last edited: