Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Unbelievable mental gymnastics by manlets

Why people can't just admit defeat instead of creating these false narratives in order to feel better?

Copius maximus spotted in its natural habitat
Why people can't just admit defeat instead of creating these false narratives in order to feel better?
Because that'd mean it's over
and they can't handle it

God I hate bluepilled shit like this. Manlets get treated like garbage. Stop pretending everything is okay. It's not.

Manlets should be armed wherever they go

Copius maximus spotted in its natural habitat

Because that'd mean it's over
and they can't handle it
Why they can't handle it? Ignoring something will not make it false, their reality will remain the same, regardless of what they think

The fuck did I just read?

Big = good, small = bad. :feelsclown: world proves my point once again.

"Just deal with a lifetime of bullying for something you can't change and feel positive bro. If you act big, the world won't view you as having napoleon complex, they'll stop picking on you". JFL, how the fuck can anyone believe this?

Just act tall and have a tall personality, implying being tall is good. Even when coping they can't escape the truth.

These poor souls are stuck in an endless cope of "there's hope" and "there's got to be a way."

Why they can't handle it? Ignoring something will not make it false, their reality will remain the same, regardless of what they think
ask yourself, would every human being out there handle the blackpill without roping from day 1? Y'know attributes they can't change?
that's pretty much the reason we are a minority group, even then many fellow cels couldn't handle it and went for the rope at some point

Just act tall and have a tall personality, implying being tall is good
Pure ragefuel...the lack of self awareness is amazing. Smallness will always be viewed negatively in this clown world.

joan of arc didn't beat an entire army on her own. she had a battalion of soldiers.

It's easier to gaslight the victim into thinking he can mentally cope with it instead of adressing the issue directly.

ask yourself, would every human being out there handle the blackpill without roping from day 1? Y'know attributes they can't change?
that's pretty much the reason we are a minority group, even then many fellow cels couldn't handle it and went for the rope at some point
A lot of them wouldn't be able to hold it, but they are living it, they can handle living it but ignoring it, but they can't handle living it and acknowledging it.

I find it weird, how they can handle living it but ignoring it, but they can't handle it acknowledging it? Their status quo is the same, either knowing the truth or not

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

pTnFr8j.gif

TallPalatableCanary-max-1mb.gif

:forcedsmile: haha, I'm stuck in a lift with burgercels, oooooooooooooh :forcedsmile:

A lot of them wouldn't be able to hold it, but they are living it, they can handle living it but ignoring it, but they can't handle living it and acknowledging it.

I find it weird, how they can handle living it but ignoring it, but they can't handle it acknowledging it? Their status quo is the same, either knowing the truth or not
hope makes a great difference, when you live for the sole purpose of getting to feel rewarded at some point. Like how we expected Santa to buy us expensive stuff then we had a big meltdown (at least in my case) once we discovered he's nothing but a ruse created by our cuck parents.
or how christfags believe when they die Jesus will take them to Eden or some shit, what I mean with this, people aren't necessarily happy with the way they live, but more so in the way they think they'll get rewarded for their futile efforts at some point, if they just got spoiled the truth then there's literally nothing to live for therefore the rope is a logical choice, u get me?

"theres a lot of us"

yeah and they're all incels

Decent drawing but coping too hard. I accepted that I am inferior because I am short

I have a better comic about being short. It's called why genocide is better if everyone is against you. Let's take a look. You see all the chads and foids and normgroids will all hate you by existing and your fellow subhumans as well. The only way for peace is to kill them all. For freedom. Take the Rumblingpill. We should all keep moving forward(in minecraft of course)
God I hate bluepilled shit like this. Manlets get treated like garbage. Stop pretending everything is okay. It's not.

Attachments

• Reiner_imagines_the_unleashing_of_Colossus_Titans.png
    Reiner_imagines_the_unleashing_of_Colossus_Titans.png
    445.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Ramzi_and_Halil_try_to_escape_the_Titans.png
    Ramzi_and_Halil_try_to_escape_the_Titans.png
    102.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Eren_and_the_Colossus_Titans_arrive_at_Marley (1).png
    Eren_and_the_Colossus_Titans_arrive_at_Marley (1).png
    2.8 MB · Views: 30
Last edited:
when the coping is too strong

Peter Dinklage

If you're not white, just act white. It's just a metaphor bro, I'm not saying whites are superior. :feelskek:

Also note how people spend more time lecturing short males on how to cope with heightism, rather than shaming heightism itself. They just want short guys to shut up.

This comic is so hypocritical JFL. Says to be proud of being short, then says you’re “big on the inside”, meaning big means gold

I've seen teracopes out there, but this one might just take the cake. Look at how much effort was out into this jfl.
I have a better comic about being short. It's called why genocide is better if everyone is against you. Let's take a look. You see all the chads and foids and normgroids will all hate you by existing and your fellow subhumans as well. The only way for peace is to kill them all. For freedom. Take the Rumblingpill. We should all keep moving forward(in minecraft of course)
Based and eldianpilled, excited for the last chapter btw, but kind of sad that it will end

This mustve been made by a foid

Dangerous retarded advice. I tried to step up for one bullied truecel in school once.

Got beat up to shit by two Chads and the truecel told the principal that i started it because he was affraid of Chads.

Dangerous retarded advice. I tried to step up for one bullied truecel in school once.

Got beat up to shit by two Chads and the truecel told the principal that i started it because he was affraid of Chads.
Brutal

Big on the inside LMAO. When short men try to enjoy life and make the best out of a bad situation, people laugh and mock them, calling it "compensating". :feelsugh:

Based and Hallucigenia pilled

Who is the shortest cel here btw?

it doesnt even deny that big = good jfl

Martin Luther KANG didn't change the world in the slightest. The Jews behind him did. He literally had a Jew write his speeches and was invited to Israel.
MLK IFF

lol @ this comic including females. Short girls are all treated like princesses and every dude wants to fuck them.

lol @ showing short male/female couples when IRL every 5'1 foid wants a 6'2 Chad. I see tallfags towering over short girls every day and society considers that to be cute.

shit this is the biggest cope i've seen in my life :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
based
Manlets should be armed wherever they go
tbh
Just act tall and have a tall personality, implying being tall is good. Even when coping they can't escape the truth.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: number of atoms in the universe IQ

also notice how they compare short men with short women, even though its not even close

shit man im sorry

never stand up for someone else, if its a foid, i dont even have to explain why, and if its a guy, still dont because you know he'd turn on you for a crumb of pussy or to avoid chad's wrath as you saw

Last edited: