Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL UNBELIEVABLE levels of incel cringe

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
This is hard to stomach

U can’t convince me that the guy with the unibrow doesnt talk like Alek minassian and would exactly like him if he lost a bit of weight n shaved that unibrow

What do normalfags even do and talk on dates anyways, where is date even supposed to be held at?

What do normalfags even do and talk on dates anyways, where is date even supposed to be held at?

Restaurants, movies, etc.

sweet and wierd they can get dates but we can,t and that black foid just made my day cool and funny as fuck imagine being able to go around the public saying shit like that and not getting into trouble for foul language pure dope

Those fuckers at the bbc send the tv license mafia after you if you don't pay for this shit. Britain needs to be cleansed.

sweet and wierd they can get dates but we can,t and that black foid just made my day cool and funny as fuck imagine being able to go around the public saying shit like that and not getting into trouble for foul language pure dope

Wtf country u live in Man U get arrested for foul language?

Those fuckers at the bbc send the tv license mafia after you if you don't pay for this shit. Britain needs to be cleansed.
Its publicly free on youtube... lmao

Most western nations at this point have "hate speech" (read, dissent) laws to control the LVM

maybe in Canada and some other places but Idk about here in the US

Of course the foids are just as autistic,but don't have to embarrass themsefls.

This happends to left out males and us :feelstrash:

Is the condition genetic? Because if so they should just adopt.

ive seen this like 5 times already .
Still feel sad for this guy tbh .

since its cringe i wont watch