Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unban stanx22

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
427AFD1A 4120 433C 9854 0E95D8AEC462

He requested it.

It was his decision , it seemed he had enough. We will see if he is lurking pretty soon.

It was his decision , it seemed he had enough. We will see if he is lurking pretty soon.
I doubt he will be able to stay away for long.

I can't remember him. People should change their avi. I am the only user that has had the same avi for this long.

Shouldn't. I can't edit because this piece of shit box appears and deletes everything when I type.

Last edited:
he will be back within 72 hours, i guarantee it

stan is high iq but is too brainwashed with unironic 'ze joos' and believing in islam jfl

He was triggered by pedocels even though his prophet condoned it and married a 6 year old. Go figure.
My zoophilia triggered him too.

I can't remember him. People should change their avi. I am the only user that has had the same avi for this long.

Shouldn't. I can't edit because this piece of shit box appears and deletes everything when I type.
Yeah. I keep thinking users who joined Nov are new. I'm guilty of this tho I get uncomfortable when I use the same avi for too long

Yeah. I keep thinking users who joined Nov are new. I'm guilty of this tho I get uncomfortable when I use the same avi for too long

Yeah I get how you can get bored of the same avi after a while. Maybe I just have bad memory.

Brother left for his own good. I will miss him.

Let's wait and see whether he comes back or not

Ah didn’t know he left on his own will, because it won’t let me check. Good luck to him and his journey then :)

He got too heated I guess.
giphy.gif

Don't people fuck animals all the time in Muhammadland anyway?
Indeed, Pakistan leads when it comes to who searches Google for horse fucking the most, as well as other Islamic countries.

Indeed, Pakistan leads when it comes to who searches Google for horse fucking the most, as well as other Islamic countries.

It's true. They even fuck their boss's donkey to get revenge for getting fired.

It's a common trait among religious people to get super butthurt at anything that is possibly blasphemous. Stanx22 is no exception.

@Stanx22 welcome back brother hehe couldn’t resist huh