Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

unban please

Status
Not open for further replies.
vippnor

vippnor

Goodbye
-
16d 1h 43m
1. I was banned by a moderator who no longer is a member of the forum
2. My ban was literally requested.
3. The user whom presented the “evidence” was a literal tranny fucker and deleted his account. (He also showed images of him having multiple girlfriends).
4. whatever malfeasance you believe that i am guilty of, time has been served it has been over a year.

When I originally requested this unbanning, I was told it was up to a mod team vote rather than I definitively violated any rules. Multiple users on this site can attest to the fact I am critically below average. There are numerous other factors in this case which I have pleaded to GoffSystemQB @GoffSystemQB in dms back when I did my other appeal nearly a year ago. I have never seen anyone accused of being a fakecel consistently try this hard to get unbanned for over a year.
Fat Link @Fat Link cocksucker @cocksucker Master @Master i_a_m_i @i_a_m_i

Last edited:
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
136d 5h 57m
vippnor said:
1. I was banned by a moderator who no longer is a member of the forum
2. My ban was literally requested.
3. The user whom presented the “evidence” was a literal tranny fucker and deleted his account. (He also showed images of him having multiple girlfriends).
4. whatever malfeasance you believe that i am guilty of, time has been served it has been over a year.

When I originally requested this unbanning, I was told it was up to a mod team vote rather than I definitively violated any rules. Multiple users on this site can attest to the fact I am critically below average. There are numerous other factors in this case which I have pleaded to GoffSystemQB @GoffSystemQB in dms back when I did my other appeal nearly a year ago. I have never seen anyone accused of being a fakecel consistently try this hard to get unbanned for over a year.
Fat Link @Fat Link cocksucker @cocksucker Master @Master i_a_m_i @i_a_m_i
I’m going to get you your mod team vote Vippnor.

vippnor

vippnor

Goodbye
-
16d 1h 43m
Fat Link said:
I’m going to get you your mod team vote Vippnor.
:feels: It’s time for me to be unshackled.

Last edited:
Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
136d 5h 57m
Alright vippnor.:feelscomfy:

I’ve decided to let you back on the forum despite the voices against your reinstatement.:feelsclown:

Please don’t force us to ban you again.:feelsUgh:

vippnor

vippnor

Goodbye
-
16d 1h 43m
Fat Link said:
Alright vippnor.:feelscomfy:

I’ve decided to let you back on the forum despite the voices against your reinstatement.:feelsclown:

Please don’t force us to ban you again.:feelsUgh:
then why am i banned?

vippnor

vippnor

Goodbye
-
16d 1h 43m

shii410 @shii410 , I wasn’t given the luxury of explaining myself publicly. I already explained the entire situation to a former mod. Said former mod informed me it would be up to a mod vote. I’ll show you my face if such action is necessary but literally slandering my name across the forum is completely ridiculous when I know and many other users across the forum know sex for me is unattainable and it’s to the point where surgery couldn’t even be done to ease the problem. Quite frankly it seems the only person attempting to crusade me is you, along with various other greycels whom didn’t know me when I posted here and never interacted with me or saw my face.

Last edited:
vippnor

vippnor

Goodbye
-
16d 1h 43m
Fat Link

Fat Link

★★★★★
136d 5h 57m
vippnor said:
then why am i banned?
Sorry for getting your hopes up.:cryfeels:

This was yet another newb mod mistake on my part.:feelstastyman:

One of your shall we say far more experienced “case managers” has decided you must remain banned.:feelswhere:

Last edited:
vippnor

vippnor

Goodbye
-
16d 1h 43m
Fat Link said:
Sorry for getting your hopes up.:cryfeels:

This was yet another newb mod mistake on my part.:feelstastyman:

One of your shall we say far more experienced “case managers” has decided you must remain banned.:fbi:
I see. I wonder who that may be.

cocksucker

cocksucker

Modcel
★★★★★
your ban obviously stopped being voluntary when it came out that you claim to be a popular and well liked person who has "below average" females offering to give you blowjobs. you are a giga normie with no problem getting sex while you larp as an incel on this forum. i do not need to see your face, unban not happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.