Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unban me. I was just kidding. I am an incel who was having a meltdown

• Thread starter Deleted member 36776
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deleted member 36776

Deleted member 36776

Self-banned
-
36d 18h 10m
I have no home. I just saw this thread:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/rmeh1f/are_there_women_who_expect_men_to_initiate/

I wanted to snicker -- this is not what Chad faces. Chad gets them texting back immediately and desperately. Sadly, I had no where to share that thought. These guys are being gaslit.

Anyway, I will not mention my dating attempts anymore. Oddly, I mention it only from a place of honesty and not wanting to feel like a larp. But I will keep silent. Because I love this place. I love you inkwels. We will force society to make a choice between completing the sexual revolution and allowing the roasties to work as whores as to compensate the male losers, or we will bring back patriarchy to redistribute female erotic capital more equitably by force. As a previous generation of hens said, there are no personal solutions to systematic problems.
@Moderation Staff

Last edited:
Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 1h 14m
Oh alright. :ahegao:

Status
Not open for further replies.