Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Unban @Faded

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackboy.Belgrade

Blackcel, working on ascending
★★★★★
Why do you mods keep banning him?

He does nothing wrong and you fucking racist neo nazis keep banning him.

Free my nigga @the faded jew

Faded is the only kike who I genuinely enjoy seeing :feelsautistic:

Why do you mods keep banning him?

He does nothing wrong and you fucking racist neo nazis keep banning him.

Free my nigga @the faded jew
Serious question about him? Does he follow anyone? I know he has followers, since he hides his profile I can’t tell if he follows anyone or not

Faded is the only kike who I genuinely enjoy seeing :feelsautistic:
He’s good for comedy purposes and excitement to the forum to cure the boredom. Things have been to boring lately

He’s good for comedy purposes and excitement to the forum to cure the boredom. Things have been to boring lately
There's just nothing to talk about unfortunately. Life is so boring that it's a chore just to wake up.

There's just nothing to talk about unfortunately. Life is so boring that it's a chore just to wake up.
Yeah. I get it. Everything is so stale and the same thing over and over again. I haven’t even been out of my state in like 12 years

its 48h only

he is using this time to bomb Lebanon

Users who are viewing this thread Fuck Jews

I don't care if he did something wrong. He is a good cunt. He takes all the jew talking points and just throws it straight back in your face. I respect that.

Did I ever show you my Reddit trolling that got all 15 of my Reddit accounts IP banned?

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I dont see how he is funny, but hey I guess it's another thing I differ on. :feelsjuice:
Seeing him just rage and say he’s gonna unleash the powers in us is sometimes just so hilarious.

:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I dont see how he is funny, but hey I guess it's another thing I differ on. :feelsjuice:
I just view it as being ironic. Almost like a caricature of a kike.

eh, it's just he repeats the same fucking joke over & over & over again
Yeah, but for me the simpleness and downright ridiculousness of it sometimes just makes me chuckle

yea I think it's safer to unban him before he sets the rothschilds on us

Users who are viewing this thread Fuck Jews

tenor.gif