Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Unattractive Redditor loses weight, becomes Chad

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
Just lose weight, you will become Chad.

1hyh52rcxu031.jpg

Just kidding, you will likely remain unattractive, just thinner

Suicide fuel for me bec. im skinny.

lifefuel for fatcels

not even chadlite bro. he looks like he has down syndrome. went from truecel to normie

high tier normie at best. still mogs me though.

From subhuman blob to low tier normie.

What a shit example. He went from fatcel to normie. Good transformation tbh

He looked like a fat lesbian kek

I wish I was fat. Gaining weight is harder than losing it in my case.

More like normie

Good news for fatcels
from the face he looks like a soyboy

No weight for your face

Calling him Chad post weight loss is an exaggeration. He's not tall enough to be a true Chad and his face is too round and feminine. Looks like a smug normie bastard. If he's NT I think he could get a 4 out of 10 gf who won't cheat on him too much. Mirin his philtrum to chin ratio, though

Thanks, I gotta try this

404: chad not found

I used to be fat and after losing a lot of weight, I only look worse (I'm really skinny now)
I'm actually trying to regain some weight, because having any facial fat sorta hid my ugly bones

Will be not fat fag again

that isnt chad

Fuck fatcels,there is only 20-30% of chance they will be incel after losing fat

He looks like a normalfag.

Fatcels are fakecels unless they lose weight and are still ugly. Just stop eating 3x more than you need and exercise for like 3 hours a week, fat fucks.

From permavirgin to manning the harpoons.

Your weight doesn't matter if you're ugly. I was slim at one point, but caved into depression and gained weight. So whatever slim or not, if you're autistic, ugly, or short you're fucked end of story. No amount of exercise can change that.

Chad doesn't have a moonface.

His shitty hairline and eyebrows are the only flaws. JFL. If you're fat you're volcel

normietier at best

hes very normie to me tbh. But he did improve of course

mogs me tbh

but far from chad

he still change considerably

from fatcel to normie

Has strategically cut out the landwhale from the pic to not show that all his effort could get him was that thing

high tier normie at best. still mogs me though.
i'm losing weight atm by fasting for 16/8 at least few times a week but i don't expect much to change, even foid recently who gave me package did not want to look at me (mind that i lost 18kg and can fit in every clothes easily)

He's still chubby. He's wearing a loose-fitting shirt, but you can still see the man boobs and spare tire. Also no definition or vascularity in the arm whatsoever. You're not leanmaxxed until you're sub 15% body fat.
his face is too round and feminine. Looks like a smug normie bastard

Chad doesn't have a moonface.
His face is round and bloated because he's skinny fat. He could get to high tier normie or Chadlite level if he leaned down to a point where he wouldn't need to wear a bag over his body to avoid the urge to put a bullet through his head.

Last edited:
The Stacy who cut his hair at supercuts even gave him the soycut because she wants him to be as unfuckable as possible.

Nice clickbait OP, but yeah weight loss for most males is a meme, I bet you he has a ton of loose skin

Nice clickbait OP, but yeah weight loss for most males is a meme, I bet you he has a ton of loose skin
He looks like he has some, but nothing that muscle gain and further fat loss (the latter especially) couldn't fix.

He looks a lot better. Still not Chad but he will have a better life due to his transformation.

who cares if he involved into an normie or chad JFL
he got a girlfriend isnt this what we want anyway?
normie is enough

He looks a lot better. Still not Chad but he will have a better life due to his transformation.
Getting cucked by whales is only a marginal improvement over inceldom.

He needs to lose about 20 more pounds of fat and gain at least 10 more pounds of muscle before he'll be mentally ready to wear shirts that aren't two sizes larger than he needs.