Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

unattractive people received 175–305 percent longer sentences than attractive people

I

islamicincel

Veteran
"unattractive people received 175–305 percent longer sentences than attractive people" (Downs & Lyons, 1991)

PSL 8 and low inhib criminal = Minecraft creative mode

That damned halo effect allows Chads to get away with anything.

Chads and holes always win

Is that bad?

100% means double the sentence.
300% means tripple the sentence.

Imagine getting 10 years instead of 5.
Or 30 instead of 10.

Foids should've never entered the workforce to avoid this shit.

Or 30 instead of 10.

Jfl I thought sentences as in talking

Jfl I thought sentences as in talking

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

lol Gigachad basically talks in grunts "ugh" and stacy just spreads her legs like an invisible force is pulling them apart.

But that ugly fat balding mexican street dude talks like hes playing shakespeare.
When the judge reads the crime report:

"Why, how now, gentlemen!
What see you in those papers that you lose
So much complexion? Look ye, how they change!
Their cheeks are paper. Why, what read you there
That hath so cowarded and chased your blood
Out of appearance?"

300% longer sentences literally JFL

Last edited:
Chads and holes always win
It's known rosties get way lower sentences than men, but now even chads get lower sentences? I'm not that shocked, but fucked this cucked soyciety. Things have to change.

Or 30 instead of 10.

It is actually a lot worse for unattractive Men when Foids can create a crime out of thin air to get you in trouble for existing in the same area as she is. Foids get to have zero evidence when they accuse Men of crimes and everyone believes them. A biased system grown by Feminists, owned by Feminists, given to society and used to attack Men for existing. The modern world is not safe for Men.. if you are born with a roast hole you will enjoy your life.

I actually wonder how far we are away from throwing babies off a cliff for not being Chads. Foidrats would be that cruel.. society just needs to unlock their "human right" to do so. We already have abortion.. it is only a stones throw away from killing a baby after they are born for not having the desired genetic recombination.

Rational jurors and judges are in short supply, unfortunately.

Ideally, sentencing guidelines need to be as comprehensive and detailed as possible.

just dont get sentenced theory

Lookism is the god of most people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back