Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Unattractive incels are judged for both action and inaction.

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★★
If we take the iniciative with women, if we go for what we want, we're going to be judged, I wouldn't care as much about being rejected if it wasn't for the judgemental faces women give me when I try, it's like they are offended at unattractive men who have the AUDACITY of thinking they have a chance, for having the audacity of not knowing their fucking place.

But if we don't take the iniciative, we are going to be judged too, they are going to say it's our fault for not putting an effort, that we are lazy, manosphereans are gonna tell us that we are beta and we lack masculinity for not taking the iniciative.

I don't take the iniciative because I want to avoid being uncomfortable and making others uncomfortable with my uglyness and low value, I'm going to make women uncomfortable no matter how nice I am or how much I respect consent and respect the limits they want to put to me, they are going to hate me for thinking I have a chance with them, for indirectly saying I'm at their level, that's enough to offend them. For others, sex is normal, but for me sex is too much to ask for.

We're going to be judged whether we take the iniciative or not, we're going to be judged no matter what we do, we can't win, they preffer to assume we are lazy or evil before admitting it's not always our fault.

I hate being a man, if I was a woman my sexual life would already be resolved, I would receive sex, affection and attention no matter how much I hated the opposite sex or how horrible my personality was, my sexual needs would be satiated frequently.

Sexhavers would tell me that sex isn't that important, but that's because they are already sexually satisfied, so they don't put too much importance on sex because it isn't something to worry about for them, it isn't an emergency for them. I crave sex, I need sex, I need to be touched, I hate myself I want to die, I hate this state of never-ending suffering since I was a teen.

Last edited:
The world want us dead

mafia guys and bikers have criminal records miles long and women sleep with them anyday.
incels that have never been to jail cant get no pussy. women are retards :feelshaha:

mafia guys and bikers have criminal records miles long and women sleep with them anyday.
incels that have never been to jail cant get no pussy. women are retards :feelshaha:
Yeah, but it's our personality :soy::foidSoy: according to them :feelsUgh:. I hate when people say things like these that don't make fucking sense.

I've felt like this in general in adult life. If I engage I'm often not treated very well so I disengage and then am attacked for hiding away.

Every mistake we make counts against us. Chad makes mistakes carefree.
Chads get away with a lot, I wish there were REAL consequences for being a bully, they should be more severely punished even if they're only 10, they should learn a fucking lesson from an early age.

I've felt like this in general in adult life. If I engage I'm often not treated very well so I disengage and then am attacked for hiding away.
Yes, their judgements don't make sense, we should care less about their judgements and more about actually not doing bad things to others who don't deserve it.

That's why i laugh when a woman gets killed and dismembered by their husbands, personality detectors malfunctioned i guess?

you can always snap their spine if you martialartsmaxx
Non-agression principle. If you come to me to annoy me, I will respond, but only if I have the capacity to respond.

That's why I want to gymmaxx and martialartsmaxx.

The world want us dead
And cucks like @Moroccancel2- enjoys working for such world!
Imagine that other brocels are helping the gears spin of such system

And cucks like @Moroccancel2- enjoys working for such world!
Imagine that other brocels are helping the gears spin of such system
Stop sucking my dick, faggot

Don't take action for anyone else's benefit he slow and indecisive however when you know you can make someone's day worse though

Whenever I try something, people call it "compensating" in a codescending tone
Whenever I don't try something, I am called "lazy"