Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unattractive great rapper gets roasted

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Sounds so boring, bland, generic, and autotuned.

Sounds so boring, bland, generic, and autotuned.
sad thing is is that's he's probably not auto tuned, i've legit heard black kids around that age that sound just like that when talking normally
also he's attractive lol
mogs me hard

Normie music shit tier who cares jfl

sad thing is is that's he's probably not auto tuned, i've legit heard black kids around that age that sound just like that when talking normally
also he's attractive lol
mogs me hard
Yeah, I don't see a problem in how he looks. The only thing that would be a problem is he looks uneased or nervous or not comfortable being recorded or something.

Mogs me hard and sounds like trash. If you want to see an actually great and subhuman rapper, see Earl Sweatshirt.

CCEB20A1 C3F0 46E4 9508 D6EDA6803253

i don't care, sorry

also he's attractive lol
mogs me hard
He mogs me too but he does have wide set eyes (High IPD) which is a death sentence for your attractiveness.

He's low-mid tier normie.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back