Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Unattractive= Bad person according to normies and femoids.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Something I've seen women say time and time again is "if women don't like you, it's because you're a bad person".

Honestly, this sentiment has given me extreme anger on several occasions. There's men out that that have murdered, raped and molested kids that can find women to love them, but I can't. So that means that I'm a worse person that them. Somehow or another, all my good and bad traits combined together are worse than rape and murder to women. Just fucking LOL

I don't know why someone would even claim such a thing if they weren't trying to encourage incels like me to commit suicide.

Like if I'm worse than a child molester in the eyes of women, why would I even want to live this life? Surely it'd be better if I removed myself from the equation entirely?

By just existing I am worse than the perpetrators of the worst crimes imaginable and I don't know how to deal with that.

Should i just keep LDAR'ing?

dude srs, just LDAR

Non chad males wanting to spread their genes is a crime against humanity

women arent logical, they think with their second brain which tells them to avoid genetic shit at all costs so they associate bad physical traits with bad personal ones.

If foids could they would put all ugly men in a concetration camp for been a bad person, that probably molested childs

Halo Effect. Personality meme. You're good looking so people like you & make excuses for your bad behaviour. Ugly men have to work doubly or trebly hard & still get rejected. It's lookism & cacophobia.
If foids could they would put all ugly men in a concetration camp for been a bad person

Well, if you have no friends either then you probably are a bad person. I think that's what it is for me atleast.

In the eyes of society, having an ugly face is the worst crime you can commit. Going ER is actually considered more morally righteous than existing as an ugly male and contributing to society, by females and normies, as evidenced by the numerous love letters mass killers get in prison. That's why ugly mEn should Redeem themselves in the eyes of othERs.

Society hates manlets more than uglies tbh.

looks=personality in foid's eyes.

I'm starting to think that women aren't actually against being raped, they just don't like it if it's not Chad raping them
Maybe that 1/4 of women have been raped statistic is right, it's just all those unreported rapes are because the foid is worried Chad might go to jail...