Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Unabomber Manifesto about reddit

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
39. We use the term “surrogate activity” to designate an activity that is directed toward an artificial goal that people set up for themselves merely in order to have some goal to work toward, or let us say, merely for the sake of the “fulfillment” that they get from pursuing the goal. Here is a rule of thumb for the identification of surrogate activities. Given a person who devotes much time and energy to the pursuit of goal X, ask yourself this: If he had to devote most of his time and energy to satisfying his biological needs, and if that effort required him to use his physical and mental faculties in a varied and interesting way, would he feel seriously deprived because he did not attain goal X? If the answer is no, then the person’s pursuit of goal X is a surrogate activity. Hirohito’s studies in marine biology clearly constituted a surrogate activity, since it is pretty certain that if Hirohito had had to spend his time working at interesting non-scientific tasks in order to obtain the necessities of life, he would not have felt deprived because he didn’t know all about the anatomy and life-cycles of marine animals. On the other hand the pursuit of sex and love (for example) is not a surrogate activity, because most people, even if their existence were otherwise satisfactory, would feel deprived if they passed their lives without ever having a relationship with a member of the opposite sex. (But pursuit of an excessive amount of sex, more than one really needs, can be a surrogate activity.)

--

It is not without basis reddit is accused of beings filled with incels-in-denial who target the self-aware incels. The former attack the latter more vigorously than failed normies; it is a SUBCONSCIOUS way to (not) deal with their own involuntary celibacy,

To illustrate: A Stacy1 would talk about a popular Chad in a seemingly negative way ''OMG he's totally an ill mannered brute, no sensible girl would want to go near him''. Beta orbiters would feel good about this and continue to supply information about how Chad treated Stacy2's pussy last weekend with no respect; only to see Stacy1 end up at Chad's place the following weekend.

Failed normies have ascended through the gaps of the ruthless dating rules: they are a lot similar to MGTOWs who by definition aren't incels but ''The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

--

Men (boys, rather) in their late teen and early 20s discussing their (lack of) sexual experience and society comprising of such failed normies in every age bracket raining piss on the former. This is the actual pathetic, inhuman thing.

Fucking uncle Ted is probably the highest iq guy in the planet

anyone with 2 neurons knows we're right

Is there even a chad hate sub on reddit? with real chads, not the normie that cheated types.

I sent him a carton of Marlboros last week.

I sent him a carton of Marlboros last week.
I think he died in 2015
oh no the old bastard is still rocking in prison

you surely must be pretty low iq to be an incel in denial

I think he died in 2015
oh no the old bastard is still rocking in prison
Rocking? I doubt he's trading them cigs for crack.... But who knows.

Free him!

Rocking? I doubt he's trading them cigs for crack.... But who knows.

Free him!
he is an institutionalized senile old man,freeing him will do him more harm than good

he is like that old guy from shawshank redemption

he is an institutionalized senile old man,freeing him will do him more harm than good

he is like that old guy from shawshank redemption
Shanks me

Basically, they are incels in denial and they cope with that by attacking us.

Ever seen django unchained? It's basically like the black butler.

IT will just say "sex is a surrogate activity" in response to this post and call it a day