Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

unable to keep a convo going with a foid without being weird

BosniaCel

BosniaCel

Non-NT Orphancel NoodleFoidEnjoyer
★★★★★
>be me
>at my cousins wedding
>my cousin and his friend set me up with this croatian foid
>they introduce and act like they need to leave suddenly
>just me and the foid now

>she obv was told to go talk to me
>feels forced
>see my cousin and his friend peeking at us from behind the bar
>start getting really nervous
>stutter coming up badly

>unable to finish sentences cause of stuttering
>starting to get really emberassed
>foid looks at me confused and weirded out

>her pussy probably getting drier by the second

>decide to just walk away
>go outide
>light a cigarette while tears are rolling down my cheeks

i will never ever be able have a decent convo with a foid, let alone get loved by one

shit hurts

Fy7JN5OWYAM-Ki8.jpg

very lucky to have that opportunity, too bad you couldn't take advantage of it.

Never been to a wedding

I thought nicotine stimulated T production, guess that was a myth lmao :feelshaha:

if it helps i had something like this happen at my cousin's new years party and i failed even though i didn't stutter.

he brought an ugly foid and an ugly obese foid, both single.
i talked to the first ugly foid and acted normal, we even had things in common, like the same hometown and different branches of the same college and we knew the same faggot who played guitar. i didn't stutter and focused on our common ground, but it didn't matter at all, she stepped out of the convo as fast as possible and avoided me for the rest of the night.

you have to talk to more strangers to be comfortable

my cousin was so dissapointed that i didn't get with her. even though she was ugly, bored, and didn't want anything to do with me. lol.

the fuck do you want me to do, nigga? rape her?

he never invited me again either, as if i committed some kind of crime by not banging her and having a good time.

you have to talk to more strangers to be comfortable
thats not the problem

the problem is my horrible stutter, i was born with it and its a part of me. will never go away

if it helps i had something like this happen at my cousin's new years party and i failed even though i didn't stutter.

he brought an ugly foid and an ugly obese foid, both single.
i talked to the first ugly foid and acted normal, we even had things in common, like the same hometown and different branches of the same college and we knew the same faggot who played guitar. i didn't stutter and focused on our common ground, but it didn't matter at all, she stepped out of the convo as fast as possible and avoided me for the rest of the night.

honestly its good to know im not alone

ty brocel

If ur ugly that’s why u can’t talk.

I’m socially retarded too.

ah I miss these types of threads. tired of low quality "JBW" "JBB" and "height vs face" threads

1 strike and you're out! I hate sudden stuff like that.

I haven’t spoke to foids for 2 years except medical professionals

Brutal, I wouldn't have been able to do any better. Last time I went to a wedding, I didn't even talk to a single foid.

Missed opportunity to ask her opinion about ustaše

Literally me. I actually had some that thought of me as exceptionally cool and a crush, all to immediately collapse once she got around me more. They'd laugh, call me crazy and associate me with other cringe-ness. It's tiring and unescapable.

I have no problems with conversations. If it goes on too long she instantly assumes I want her and starts
trying to friend-zone me, and as a result i've developed a nothing beyond small talk mentality.