Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unable to get a minimum wage job

JS4

JS4

Recruit
★★
I finished school like 3 months ago, and since I have no career ambitions, I'm just trying to get a job for the meantime to get some money, especially since I'm living with my parents. I've applied for so many jobs (jobs that don't require any qualifications or experience), and I've had no response from employers. I literally can't even get a minimum wage job at a fucking mcdonalds or grocery store. It's honestly just embarrassing at this point, my family are wondering what's wrong with me. So it's looks like I'm just gonna be a neet for a while.

social security max

Now yards. Be a handyman...

Milk the system until you find a guaranteed job.

I know, the market is oversaturated with jobseekers. You can only get a foot in door by already knowing someone who works there or having shitloads of credentials. If you have no connections and are freshly graduated without work history there's no point in even applying.

I know, the market is oversaturated with jobseekers. You can only get a foot in door by already knowing someone who works there or having shitloads of credentials. If you have no connections and are freshly graduated without work history there's no point in even applying.

Well said. It’s really as simple as that. No deep explanation necessary

The job market it's a joke.