Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Unable To Function At All After Bullying Experience

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
I had a very recent bullying experience, this time on the incle forum by a user using his superior station in life to psychologically torture me and leave my bones to dry in the sun, and now I'm basically paralyzed as he planned. Everything I say warrants second guessing after the torture and as much as I'd like to casually post something here and there, I can't because the judge and jury might be looking down at it like the god he is so all I can do is vent about it or lurk.

Have you ever had an online bullying experience?

Why Are You Typing Like Jaden Smith In The Title But Normally In The Text? Major Attention Whore.

Why Are You Typing Like Jaden Smith In The Title But Normally In The Text? Major Attention Whore.
You think I type normally? That sort of sets my mind at ease.

Human nature is disgusting.

When I was younger I played a lot of online video games and got bullied there. There was a funny experience I had once, my avatar was yellow and some guy came up to me and started calling me Muslim, begging me to not blow him up. Some people do anything for attention.

ya but I also have a terrible memory

This is a good place to vent

We've all been there, and l8ved another day

And truth be told, nobody's life is all easy, including chad

There's struggle disappointment, work, family problems and death that nobody escapes

Fellas, I wasn't really bullied by a .co user @tulasdanslos is right I'm femininely attention whoring. Just took another users remarks the wrong way that's all. Alls good. Still share if you have a legit bullying memory.

jfl at greycels taking this seriously