Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ultra truecel Chris Chan has ascended

what I would give to go brrrrr on that fat blond toilet's bush

Get arrested for it meaning that the mother likely had medical examinations to confirm the accusations
You don't need to medically examine the alleged victim to arrest someone, retard.

It has not been proven that any rape actually happened, it's just normies and Kiwifarmers hating

You don't need to medically examine the alleged victim to arrest someone, retard.
In cases of rape and abuse it's likely to have been done otherwise it's some E-whores word against a guy who's very often trolled in ways like that. He was sentenced lmao

In cases of rape and abuse it's likely to have been done otherwise it's some E-whores word against a guy who's very often trolled in ways like that. He was sentenced lmao
First of all, he wasn't sentenced, second he was freed and is a completely free man now.

First of all, he wasn't sentenced, second he was freed and is a completely free man now.
Internet drama, don't care

He should have got life so I'd stop hearing about him.

> white
> trucel

Pick one.

Sometimes incels ascend due to increased social status. There was a Finnish incel who ran a you tube
channel which became popular who found a girlfriend. Whether that works for people like me and you
life grey NPCS i don't know.

>chris-chan - MOTHERFUCKING CHRIS-CHAN - has a prime jailbait loli waifu and i'm still an incel
>the only kind of person that would date chris-chan would have to be incredibly mentally dependant and easy to manipulate - i.e., the ideal female
It has never been more over than it currently is.

>chris-chan - MOTHERFUCKING CHRIS-CHAN - has a prime jailbait loli waifu and i'm still an incel
>the only kind of person that would date chris-chan would have to be incredibly mentally dependant and easy to manipulate - i.e., the ideal female
maxresdefault.jpg

Dude's a frame and skull size mogger tbh. Blue eyes too

Its baffling that terrible people like Chris Chan can get a gf but none of us can't

Brutal suifuel tbh. I was thinking exactly the same thing. This foid looks like she can literally love "Chris-chan" unconditionally which is for me its just only a fucking daydream. Fantasy of mine is truth of chris-chan... Fuck this gay earth I can't take it anymore.

Chris Chan is statusmaxxed. If he wasn't so popular then he wouldn't have a gf
He's statusminned with all the shit surrounding him.

Only gets a girl after he rapes his own mother :feelsclown:

Chris Chan has a gf while I don't:cryfeels::feelsrope: