Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [Ultra ER fuel] Women really have infinite validation and "positivity" for them no matter what and this is proof of it.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
So, this girl has a rare skin disease that makes her almost deformed and full of marks and imperfections, LOOK AT HER HANDS.
Now, to the point, the "positivity". Women/girls will have positivity no matter what, toxic positivity for their toxic minds, their toxic actions, obese bodies and whatever more they may have.

What do men receive? Hate.
They get hate for being short, for being too skinny, for not being able to do something mundane or whatever people think they should be able to. They will get hate because they are fat, they are unable to deal with something, have any disability, ANY DISABILITY makes a man undesirable, any condition, any disorder, any disease.

For women/girls? That makes them a model, an inspiration, EMPOWERMENT ROLE MODEL.
Now she is gonna make a living being a professional model.
What would we get if we had any of that?
Yes, hate, invalidation, humiliation, mockery, a life of being laughed at, rejection, loneliness.

How many times do you see women criticizing men for any fucking thing they can think of? And now we have to see someone getting THIS level of validation and admiration because... women.
I can't even express my anger at the moment. I've been mocked at, laughed at and humiliated my whole life because I'm small, have huge cheeks and other things, meanwhile this girl gets loved by the whole planet praising her and giving her fame, validation, money and a living.

This... this is what sets me off the edge... still thinking things are fair? We have equal grounds? Still thinking that we men have it easy? Yeah for sure. She makes a living and fame out of that while men with the slightest imperfections perceived by the female eyes will be condemned to a life of loneliness, rejection, humiliation and suffering until they will take themselves out in some way.

Enough talking, let's take a read about the girl from difference sources, shall we?

Her Instagram:

Now you see, she is called sexy and all that. And I will ask you how many times have you seen any men getting any sort of praise for having something similar? The same opportunities? They will have to do the impossible and dedicate years/decades to be considered anything CLOSE TO NORMAL if they have some sort of condition that makes you something like that, like super skinny or something. They will have to go to extreme lengths to have any sort of normalcy in their lives.

Women? They just have to exist.

Last edited:
Main menu mode

The male role is to wash out genetic impurities by taking it to the grave. The female role is to select the better man and mate.

I have a similar skin condition and I post on this forum. Women can't lose.

I have a similar skin condition and I post on this forum. Women can't lose.
They really can't lose. No matter how fucked up they are, there will always be a guy who will fuck them and pay their bills, no matter how ugly, no matter how many stds, no matter if wheelchair bound, nothing at all fucking matters as long as you have a fucking uterus.

They really can't lose. No matter how fucked up they are, there will always be a guy who will fuck them and pay their bills, no matter how ugly, no matter how many stds, no matter if wheelchair bound, nothing at all fucking matters as long as you have a fucking uterus.
Being slightly underweight and unable to gain weight is already enough to condemn you to a life of unfulfilled desires, rejection and humiliation. Trust me on this, this is pretty much the sum of my life.

Tutorial island

another day in a post ww2 world. thank you shlomo :feelsaww:

as a woman with my same height and face I had sex at least with 6/10 guys :feelsree:

she looks contagious.
i can't believe men can get over their instinctive avoidance of disease to fuck this thing.

as a woman with my same height and face I had sex at least with 6/10 guys :feelsree:
I bet she gets more guys hitting on her than hundreds of other foids combined because she is "exotic".
FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD SO FUCKING MUCH

@PPEcel

is posting shit like “potent erfuel” not liable to get you a knock on the door?

foidlets with disgusting skin condition get praised, but men who have small dick are treated as sub-humans. Clown world we live in :feelsrope:

Literally living on easy mode :cryfeels:

Its a crime to give advice or to notice something is wrong with a woman. Like the usual advices that men get: go to gym, lose fat, build muscle, change your style, dress better, put on aftershave, change your attitude etc, all this is considered a good intention advice when you say it to a man, try giving a woman those advices, you will be misogynist, oppressor, pig, controlling freak, against diversity and what not. Same planet different rules.

Its a crime to give advice or to notice something is wrong with a woman. Like the usual advices that men get: go to gym, lose fat, build muscle, change your style, dress better, put on aftershave, change your attitude etc, all this is considered a good intention advice when you say it to a man, try giving a woman those advices, you will be misogynist, oppressor, pig, controlling freak, against diversity and what not. Same planet different rules.
It's not an exaggeration when we say they live in their own reality/universe. It's simply unbelievable, unimaginable.