Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ULTRA BLACK AND SUICIDAL PILL: INCEST

kantero

kantero

Veteran
★★★★★
Im not gonna tell anything, im in shock now. They're even ready to fuck brothers, they CRAVE FOR IT. Nature maed women sex slaves. And you won't beat this law of nature. Just say its over and rope. And now, read:

https://www.isitnormal.com/post/is-it-normal-to-have-sex-with-your-brother--70514
( "it was the best sex I've had so far", "I let him cum inside of me", "I can't stop thinking about it, I want to fuck my brother again!" )

https://www.psychforums.com/sexual-abuse-incest/topic74291.html
( "I didn't know what kind of demon posses me that time", "For somewhat reasons, around midday I wake up first, and notice he's still sleeping, I just kiss him with some force, trying to wake him up while hugging him" )

http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/showthread.php?t=116886

Don't even try to tell me, that all these stories are written by trolls. Girls crave for goodlooking guys, no matter if that's prohibited, if that's her brother, they dont give a fuck, they will even try to fuck somebody even if they know that they can be killed for this. I'm in rage and suicidal right now because of understanding, that i will never feel it. But it's true. And true is all what i respect now, no matter how hursh is it.

I have now realised i need to stay in off-topic to remain sane

I have now realised i need to stay in off-topic to remain sane
Sorry, i feel the same, but it's immposible to remain it after you know all this shit. Its total life failure, no cope can make you forget about it and don't give a fuck about it. Holy shit, fucking 17 y.o. and i know its over. And i know that i need to live in bluepilled world with this and earn money to survive.

Well if you have had sex 2wice i would say there is no problem in you doing it again if my brother was sexy i would have sex with him but he isnt i have had sex with my cousin though so i guess its normal

X...CockyCaitlain...X

it's over for non-hot brothercel :feelsrope:

You can't love your sister more than sticking your dick in her puss

Wish I had a qt younger sister.

You can't love your sister more than sticking your dick in her puss
Wtf love are all people talk about? It's all about liking body and face, craving to fuck it even without impregnating. Fuck those who believe in humanity and anti-degeneracy. Only when sexes will dissapear and there will be no male and female, when we will multiply by science, than this problem will be solved, only than.

incelqueers said we are SICK for thinking about having sex with our sisters (even though its a fucking LARP) but this shit is OK FOR THEM :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

insha-stblackops2cel the nukes will go off soon

This is all larp. There's no way the degeneracy has reached this point.

Clint-Eastwood-disgust.gif

Society needs nuking

are we believing r/incest stories now?

Just LOL. That's a new low of degeneracy.

Too painful to swallow? Or you now try to parody bluepilled normies who don't believe that "its all about looks"?
Maybe her brother has a good personaliteehee

i would take part with only a little sister, it's my hentai fetish (especially if they are young)

@TF2cel needs to take risks and get up in his sis.

Their brothers must have been chads.

Well all of those are written by guys who are describing their fantasies
Possibly...there's always a sliver of chance that it's true

Possibly...there's always a sliver of chance that it's true
You have enough blackpill material to be sure that if those stories not really true, it anyway 100% can be truth.