Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ULTIME TIP FOR MANLET WITH NORMAL FACE (like me) (REALLY, READ)

ParisCel

ParisCel

Recruit
★★★★★
This post is only for people who are incel only because they are manlet, so have a normal face (5-6+) otherwise you are definitely finished. And for the height if you are under 165 (which is very very rare) you are finished too). So it's only for manlet with 5-6+/10 face and +165cm.
I am personally incel because not tall (173) and I have acne on my cheeks (just moderate, it does not deserve, according to the dermatologist, a treatment). I have the hunter eyes, I have nice hair and no pimples on my upper face, so with the mask I look good. Otherwise my face is normal (normal jaw (not chad jaw but normal), normal nose), but obviously acne on my cheeks...
Anyway, that's why I'm incel, I won't be incel anymore (normally) when my acne goes away.
Anyway, here's the advice: We short people think we only have a chance with girls under 160cm (so 155, 157cm...) WRONG! Why ? Because these girls (I collected several testimonies) are (even if they are girls) complexed by their height (we manlet men are smaller than the majority of men, but not of the population ( women/men), and the girls, they, are literally smaller than everyone !)
By their complex, they try to counterbalance their miserable height by a huge guy (for 155cm girls, even 180cm guys are too small..). On the other hand, for girls of normal height (163-167), these girls are not at all complexed by their height (because they are a normal height for a girl), these girls will obviously look at their height (all girls do this), but they will be less fussy than dwarf girls.) You can see in the street that dwarf girls are a lot with giant guys, and normal height girls with relatively normal height guys.
I speak from experience too, with the mask I am relatively handsome, but small... And at university, normal height girls (165 for example) are more inclined to chat with me, dwarf girls don't even look at me (I disgust them, really). Or on the internet as you know filters hide acne and make your skin look nice, so with the filter I'm relatively good looking, and when I talk to a normal height girl for example, my small height doesn't bother her, but dwarf girls, they block me directly.

This is to tell you my manlet friends that you are leaning towards the wrong girls thinking that because you are small, you only have chances with the small girls... It's just the opposite.

Btw I take every day to make my acne go away (I'm 18y, it came to 17, and I do exercises to reduce my cheeks and improve jawline)
I'm sorry if it's badly written in English, I'm French.

thx if you read
BTW can I keep growing after 18?

SoAnyways

"Handsome", taller than me (170), only has acne :feelssus::society:

Otherwise, interesting theory

Thanks for the advice

almost all the growth is done by 16
the only ones who keep growing after 18 are the ones with 6'6 parents
mbappe came 178cm to psg (18y), and now 183cm 22y, normal parents

Jfl just accepting what some normie dermatologist says.
Get Accutane and nuke that shit from orbit.

All of this is beyond fucking ridiculous. A man has to buy lifts and fraud his height by multiple inches while a woman a foot shorter than him has had over 100 dicks in her hole.

Once again, if you're a manlet you shouldn't be trying to get pussy without paying. It's simple as that.

Jfl just accepting what some normie dermatologist says.
Get Accutane and nuke that shit from orbit.
and i saw that accutane stopped the growth, i'm 18, i can still gain some cm

and i saw that accutane stopped the growth, i'm 18, i can still gain some cm
Well measure yourself now and every month until you stop growing and then get it the next day.

Well measure yourself now and every month until you stop growing and then get it the next day.
the French doctors give it very hardly, I already asked for it, it was a direct no.. (I didn't know that it had the effect of stopping growth)
btw I saw that what bothered me the most was my acne and not my size. So for me face > height

Last edited:
yea same face wise i'm fine but i'm short and mentally ill

girls online (omegle, ometv, apps, etc) like me but irl i have no such luck

the French doctors give it very hardly, I already asked for it, it was a direct no.. (I didn't know that it had the effect of stopping growth)
btw I saw that what bothered me the most was my acne and not my size. So for me face > height
Keep changing dermatologists or try one in a shithole country where they're more pliable to convincing argument$.

I don't mean to sound dismissive, but if you're incel because you have acne, and if you have acne because you can't get Accutane, then that's what you should be focusing on for hours every day.

This post is only for people who are incel only because they are manlet, so have a normal face (5-6+) otherwise you are definitely finished. And for the height if you are under 165 (which is very very rare) you are finished too). So it's only for manlet with 5-6+/10 face and +165cm.
I am personally incel because not tall (173) and I have acne on my cheeks (just moderate, it does not deserve, according to the dermatologist, a treatment). I have the hunter eyes, I have nice hair and no pimples on my upper face, so with the mask I look good. Otherwise my face is normal (normal jaw (not chad jaw but normal), normal nose), but obviously acne on my cheeks...
Anyway, that's why I'm incel, I won't be incel anymore (normally) when my acne goes away.
Anyway, here's the advice: We short people think we only have a chance with girls under 160cm (so 155, 157cm...) WRONG! Why ? Because these girls (I collected several testimonies) are (even if they are girls) complexed by their height (we manlet men are smaller than the majority of men, but not of the population ( women/men), and the girls, they, are literally smaller than everyone !)
By their complex, they try to counterbalance their miserable height by a huge guy (for 155cm girls, even 180cm guys are too small..). On the other hand, for girls of normal height (163-167), these girls are not at all complexed by their height (because they are a normal height for a girl), these girls will obviously look at their height (all girls do this), but they will be less fussy than dwarf girls.) You can see in the street that dwarf girls are a lot with giant guys, and normal height girls with relatively normal height guys.
I speak from experience too, with the mask I am relatively handsome, but small... And at university, normal height girls (165 for example) are more inclined to chat with me, dwarf girls don't even look at me (I disgust them, really). Or on the internet as you know filters hide acne and make your skin look nice, so with the filter I'm relatively good looking, and when I talk to a normal height girl for example, my small height doesn't bother her, but dwarf girls, they block me directly.

This is to tell you my manlet friends that you are leaning towards the wrong girls thinking that because you are small, you only have chances with the small girls... It's just the opposite.

Btw I take every day to make my acne go away (I'm 18y, it came to 17, and I do exercises to reduce my cheeks and improve jawline)
I'm sorry if it's badly written in English, I'm French.

thx if you read
BTW can I keep growing after 18?
i am 163cm, and i am a 4 .

Keep changing dermatologists or try one in a shithole country where they're more pliable to convincing argument$.

I don't mean to sound dismissive, but if you're incel because you have acne, and if you have acne because you can't get Accutane, then that's what you should be focusing on for hours every day.
I am incel because 173cm, acne and shy. And for the French dermatologist, as long as you don't have a skin full of pimples on your face, neck and back, you don't deserve accutane, because it is considered dangerous.

ok i also realized i put in the wrong cm too :feelshaha:

idk i'll go measure myself in inches and cms and give an accurate reading
Don't let them take your half.

5'6cel with 6.5-7 face here (In my opinion. Noticeably masculine dimorphic). I agree you may have a BETTER chance with more average height girls 5'3/4+, but being short at college while being around a bunch of tall zoomers is pretty brutal, they average like 6'. Anecdotally, the only girls who ever showed any interest in me (Not a truecel, but this is before I balded) were on the shorter side 5'2ish.

The real pill you need to swallow as a manlet with decent features is that there may be foids who will hook-up with you, but few zoomer foids want to be seen with a short man. So relationships are out.

As a grown man of a whopping 160 cm, I like to think that maybe someday I'll meet some scary 6'0 dominatrix that likes abnormally short men.

As a grown man of a whopping 160 cm, I like to think that maybe someday I'll meet some scary 6'0 dominatrix that likes abnormally short men.
you can still dream... have you ever been in a relationship? if so, how tall was it?

you can still dream... have you ever been in a relationship? if so, how tall was it?
I've never been in a relationship. The closest I had to a relationship was when I was 13 and I held hands with this one girl sometimes lmao. Even she was taller than me by a few inches.

I'm hate being short at 179/180

almost all the growth is done by 16
the only ones who keep growing after 18 are the ones with 6'6 parents
It was over for me then:feelsbadman:
We are eldians:society:

BTW do we treat 5'10 or 5'11 as manlet here?